VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@Aeden Blaine (or anyone else who have an answer): which font pack have you installed for symbols?
I cannot display hearts etc. and it would be nice to fix it!

MaitrePanda

Aug 17, 2018
Hello , does the shop from the n°14 picture on the front page of the game exist on 2.4 ? I have read some where he have been deleted on ~1.2-1.4 , but maybe the autor have add it again , Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello , does the shop from the n°14 picture on the front page of the game exist on 2.4 ?
It should do as it's in the 2.4 guide (posted in the op)...

"To Unlock the night shop, go out alone during the evening either at tick 6 or 7."

I am having trouble finding it, but looking back though the thread sounds like I need to up her lust first.

Reactions: MaitrePanda

natlavellan

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if this has been talked about, but when I launch the game, it just stays in a black screen. "Loading TyranoScrip" it says, and it stays there forever.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know if this has been talked about...
You can us the search bar up top to search through just a thread, not just the whole site. come up before if your on a mac (can't seem to see any other answer), otherwise see maybe.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Guys, if you have a simple question then I recommend joining the discord and asking it there. It helps reduce spamming and you'll probably get your answer faster.

And don't try to use mods. I know TheBlueKnight is saying the exposure mod is working, but it's prone to breaking your game as it's only kinda compatible, not really ported to 2.4.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And don't try to use mods. I know TheBlueKnight is saying the exposure mod is working, but it's prone to breaking your game as it's only kinda compatible, not really ported to 2.4.
Sorry about that, the page gave no indication there was any problems with it. If that's true then shall stop.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
It should do as it's in the 2.4 guide (posted in the op)...

"To Unlock the night shop, go out alone during the evening either at tick 6 or 7."

I am having trouble finding it, but looking back though the thread sounds like I need to up her lust first.
The 'Night Shop' has always been linked to Sylvie's lust level, just look at the items available and it should be obvious, and the option will not appear until she is at the right level, with a wider range as her level rises.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I like how you're finally able to buy every item of each category at once!
This will certainly save some time... (For those who haven't figured it out, you should just be able to hover your cursor over the clothing or accessory name and click to buy all).

EDIT:

I started a new game and tried it then, but it didn't work. You most likely have to be a certain level with Sylvie(I did it with my 2035 intimacy save).

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Threshold is over 1000 intimacy.
Thank you. That sounds reasonable. Well, reasonable enough.

Off-topic, for some reason all the hearts have been replaced by three horizontal lines(see the attached images).
I haven't messed around with my pc's locale, so maybe that's it? This didn't happen on my last one, where I changed the locale to japan.

If anybody could shed some light on this, that'd be swell.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I was wondering when you can actually start talking to Sylvie not just chatting with her.
You can never really ''talk'' to her, per se. The closest you'll get to talking to her, is that in the ''Help'' section next to the text input bar, some things you ask her(like ''Do you want anything'' in ''Calling Out'') will sometimes make a response appear next to ''Response''(for ''Do you want anything'', ''That's not it'' and ''Hug'' will sometimes appear)see the attached image).

That's the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can never really ''talk'' to her, per se. The closest you'll get to talking to her, is that in the ''Help'' section next to the text input bar...
Oh cool never looked there.
I was wondering when you can actually start talking to Sylvie not just chatting with her.
If you mean that the text input bar I think it appeared just after she wants (well offers) sex, or maybe a little bit after that.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes