VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Okay, it seems that, the JPs version on DLsite is the Ver2.4.0, can't confirm on the English DLsite at all, of what version it's on there, but as I showed, there has been seemed, added content and other stuff as well, so it tells us that, yeah.... We have the inferior versions over here.... But from what the other links you guys provided here, does seems there's more data size that had been added, due to the current updated version, that he have.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Okay, it seems that, the JPs version on DLsite is the Ver2.4.0, can't confirm on the English DLsite at all, of what version it's on there, but as I showed, there has been seemed, added content and other stuff as well, so it tells us that, yeah.... We have the inferior versions over here.... But from what the other links you guys provided here, does seems there's more data size that had been added, due to the current updated version, that he have.
Well i got this version from friend and he bought it on dlsite (i cant buy it myself due few reasons)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Well i got this version from friend and he bought it on dlsite (i cant buy it myself due few reasons)
Alright, then please share that with us then, and hopes that someone makes a patch for it as well, just makes sure if and when you do shares it with us, gives us a few links to downloads it, me I likes MEGA.

Aeden Blaine

Aug 19, 2018
Right, first off, for clarity's sake, the new scene is missionary. I'm saying this so other people don't get it confused, as you don't need to get her drunk for the first part. First of the three missionary scenes all you have to do is get her horny by giving her a pink tea and just keep clicking on her chest. Eventually you'll get the choice of "Carry Her" and that's the first of the three missionary scenes. For the other two, get her horny and drunk and choose the option that isn't "Put her to bed". Congrats, you've now unlocked all three scenes! As a side note, I don't think you have to get Sylvie completely wasted to get the last two parts of missionary, I've triggered it after Sylvie's only had one drink. But to be sure, just get her wasted.
Well then, I really am an idiot. I thought it had to do with getting her drunk, but it's only for the drunk missionary scenes. Finally got the normal missionary scene. Thanks!

Reactions: Lunas

Aeden Blaine

Aug 19, 2018
i need screens of that and of log and i need that error to be reocuring
1.png

2.png
After she says this, it won't proceed any further. Tried clicking on either of the 2 prompts and nothing happens. Tried clicking her dialogue and nothing still happens. The only way I could get it to proceed was through skipping as I said previously. It's reoccurring since I've done it many times because I'd thought that it's how I unlock the 1st missionary scene.

log.png
Here's the log if this is what you're asking for.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 221571

View attachment 221572
After she says this, it won't proceed any further. Tried clicking on either of the 2 prompts and nothing happens. Tried clicking her dialogue and nothing still happens. The only way I could get it to proceed was through skipping as I said previously. It's reoccurring since I've done it many times because I'd thought that it's how I unlock the 1st missionary scene.

View attachment 221598
I will check if it is present on my game if it isn't then it is your fault.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
any mods for 2.4?
There is currently no modded version for 2.4. Some things are compatible, but won't work properly a lot of times. We're getting to modded version soonTM.
also is there a mod that makes the cutout panties usable in the h-scenes?
I don't think we've had a mod where underwear is available during hscenes. It'd be nice and add another layer of customization, but unless you or somebody has the ability to draw the assets for every single underwear for every single scene, I'm afraid we won't have anything. Either that or somebody that has enough photoshop skills to edit it into the pictures well enough shows up.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 221571

View attachment 221572

View attachment 221598
Have you tried it without the custom clothing? The game sometimes works and sometimes breaks when using custom clothes (even with properly replacing names and such), so whatever you have on that's not part of the base game may break things.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
I noticed that last night, at least 50% of the custom dresses you get the broken image icon flashing in the top left corner, not just the dresses but most of the custom clothing appears to be missing files.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I noticed that last night, at least 50% of the custom dresses you get the broken image icon flashing in the top left corner, not just the dresses but most of the custom clothing appears to be missing files.
That would be because 2.4 is without mods right now and cannot support anything else other than the translation patch. Custom clothes is from a while back, and trying to apply outdated files to the newer version is going to guarantee that you run into bugs and "missing" assets.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
ah cheers I only started playing this week, haven't read through all 154 pages of the thread. Mines just the mega dl link version from OP, haven't applied anything else to it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an uncensored mod for the game? also where do I download mods for this game?
The game should be mostly uncensored, the only mod I think works is the (look at the comments above).

Edit - Apparently the mod can .

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
the version I have from here is completely uncensored, save for her not wanting to go out if she is scantly dressed, but that's what the exposure mod removes

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes