VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Can anybody help an idiot out? I tried unlocking the last scene I need (1st drunk scene), and I did everything as instructed. Got her horny, then drunk, then I declined her request (Put her in bed). BUT, nothing happens, the game's stuck on the screen w/ the 2 options, and when I try to skip it, nothing happens, it just goes to the next day. Am I missing something? Is this scene still bugged for the patched version? I read a few posts back that it works for unpatched only. Is that still the case then?
Right, first off, for clarity's sake, the new scene is missionary. I'm saying this so other people don't get it confused, as you don't need to get her drunk for the first part. First of the three missionary scenes all you have to do is get her horny by giving her a pink tea and just keep clicking on her chest. Eventually you'll get the choice of "Carry Her" and that's the first of the three missionary scenes. For the other two, get her horny and drunk and choose the option that isn't "Put her to bed". Congrats, you've now unlocked all three scenes! As a side note, I don't think you have to get Sylvie completely wasted to get the last two parts of missionary, I've triggered it after Sylvie's only had one drink. But to be sure, just get her wasted.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
That just sounds so wrong... lol.
This is why context is key :)
Can someone tell me how to go out on evening alone to unlock the night shop?​
You just answered your own question. Wait until night, choose to go out alone, then visit the shop. It might not literally say "visit the shop" the first time you unlock it but the choices should be obvious enough that you can tell which choice leads you to the shop. If you fail that, then you can always go out alone the next night and just choose the other choice.

Takuya

Jun 15, 2017

You just answered your own question. Wait until night, choose to go out alone, then visit the shop. It might not literally say "visit the shop" the first time you unlock it but the choices should be obvious enough that you can tell which choice leads you to the shop. If you fail that, then you can always go out alone the next night and just choose the other choice.

I know what you mean but the only option i have is to go out and eat dinner with Sylvie I do not have the option to go out alone at night or the thing is the night isin't even comming because after evening they just go to sleep and the next day start again.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
That new translation was posted if that's whats surprising, that's a very cute gif they have.
The thing that puzles me is, why theirs, the game it self, its 1.34 GB big, but ours is like 1.05GB though?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
The thing that puzles me is, why theirs, the game it self, its 1.34 GB big, but ours is like 1.05GB though?

No clue maybe compersion or they added something into folder along with game ?
Edit:I dont know how the fuck they did that but our game unpacked have 1.27 GB
Edit2:Maybe it is already patched with older version ?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Probably what przemo10371 said (or both compression and extras). Looking at some torrents to compare, they're often a few megabytes different too. So adding in one of the different translation versions as well it kind of make sense.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Probably what przemo10371 said (or both compression and extras). Looking at some torrents to compare, they're often a few megabytes different too. So adding in one of the different translation versions as well it kind of make sense.

No clue maybe compersion or they added something into folder along with game ?
Edit:I dont know how the fuck they did that but our game unpacked have 1.27 GB
Can't..... "[available only for Premium and Premium PRO]"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look at the too (the matching versions anyway), it must be different compression.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes