VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

The-Devilz-Advocate

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, I don't know if I'm gonna sound ignorant but I downloaded an earlier version of the game on android and I remember that you could take her out of the house either partly naked or comepletly naked, now I'm playing the latest version and there is no indication of that.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hello, I don't know if I'm gonna sound ignorant but I downloaded an earlier version of the game on android and I remember that you could take her out of the house either partly naked or comepletly naked, now I'm playing the latest version and there is no indication of that.
This is modded version

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
i had this save from 2.3.1 i think (or maybe 2.3.0) so i dont remember if i saved at the start of the day or if it was a bit more towards the noon.
point is, she was already excited (with the pink flowers all over the UI), i touched her nipples a couple of times and "carry her" option showed up.
i can still select the "have tea" if i want, by clicking at the slighty visible piece of the UI at the right of the "carry her" button
Ah, so it's probably messing up with the 2.3 save file. The new "carry her" choice was added in 2.4 as a way to trigger the first of the three missionary h-scenes, so the game must not be screwing up somewhere from the 2.3 save and just throwing the carry her on top of the existing space. Might be annoying but could you see if you can get the buttons to overlap in a new save? No need to delete the old save you have, just want to find out if 2.3 saves are causing the bug.
That's the modded version. We did have that awhile back but with the game's updates we've needed to focus on getting just the base game up and running. Modded is not priority until base game is good, then modded for PC (or that's the plan). Not sure if @przemo10371 has any plans for android as of now.

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
i can't seem to unlock the first drunk sex scene. i got the second one at 215 lust then used blue flowers to get it back down to around 130 than got her horny with pink and she was at 150 but still got the second one. please help.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
My game lags horribly upon my first entry to the cafe, it might as well have been frozen. It takes 5 minutes to get past a single text box.

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
Any one have any bugs to report ?
i have a bug where if i go into the cafe after i have sylvie in a different set of clothes than the sackcloth the game will freeze up on me and after we first start having sex, when you can just begin asking for Sylvie to sleep with you, it will freeze up when I try to cum, (not "me", the character) i cannot get passed this point unless maby I just don't have sex with her i have tried to get passed the first but by playing through the Japanese version and it did the same thing.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
I see art of this game so beautiful so i want to try it but i want ask 1 thing: In this game have any route for mature woman or just only loli (bcz i love milf and mature more loli)??:devilish::devilish:

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
how to end this game? V.2.4 Has ending?
Still no ending? :(
No, this game has no ending, and does not have one in sight. Please look back on the forum before posting junk like this it gets asked so often I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time it was asked.
can anyone help me with getting the first wine sex scene i get the second one every time.
Look back a few pages, it's been explained many times. Please look before blindly asking, it creates a pile of spam that benefits nobody.
I see art of this game so beautiful so i want to try it but i want ask 1 thing: In this game have any route for mature woman or just only loli (bcz i love milf and mature more loli)??:devilish::devilish:
No, there is no route where she grows up, sorry. Unless you want to draw us a route where she grows up, which you're more than welcome to.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
i have a bug where if i go into the cafe after i have sylvie in a different set of clothes than the sackcloth the game will freeze up on me and after we first start having sex, when you can just begin asking for Sylvie to sleep with you, it will freeze up when I try to cum, (not "me", the character) i cannot get passed this point unless maby I just don't have sex with her i have tried to get passed the first but by playing through the Japanese version and it did the same thing.
Are you using 2.4? Are you using the proper patch with 2.4? Did you use a previous version save file?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
If clear game have same error then it is your pc's falit

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
i did it. it was random i think. one time it just worked :D
No it is not random, As PapaKangu said, there are options you have to select, (there are hidden points at that stage of the game, of which you need to accumulate a minimum 7 of I think 10? to nurse her back to health) The 'rape' option is a definite killer that will negate all points, and there are 2 other options that can reduce those points to 6, and of course lead to Sylvie's demise, that said glad you managed it. hope you enjoy the rest of the game. ;):)

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
So far so good.Say,I've noticed 3 extra scenes in Memories.I was using a completed save from one of the previous versions (it was above 2.0) and I wanted to ask what those are about.From a quick read,I'd guess they're bugged because of the translation patch or something.If this has already been answered/solved,just point me to what page I should look for it.Thank you in advance.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes