VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Sylvie's Guardian

Apr 11, 2018
Ooof. I didn't realize that there were more updates since the last time I checked. Now at version 2.4?! YAY!
Does anyone know if saves from 2.3.1 transfer to 2.4?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This game is TyranoBuilder on steroids. You would have to google "tyranobuilder launch issues" or someone in this thread can help you.

Reactions: Sylvie's Guardian

Sylvie's Guardian

Apr 11, 2018
This game is TyranoBuilder on steroids. You would have to google "tyranobuilder launch issues" or someone in this thread can help you.
Thank you for the suggestion. The issue has been fixed now. I had a backup of the game on my backup and restore drive [like a good boy] and restored the 2.3.1 version onto my computer. After verifying that the game could boot, I copied THAT save file onto 2.4.0 and followed OP's suggestion "click on the reload button," saved, then checked to see if I could interact with the game, and it works. Subsequent reloading of the game shows that it's stable. Thanks for knocking some sense into me when I was panicking!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
is this still in production ?
Yeeesss

Thank you for the suggestion. The issue has been fixed now. I had a backup of the game on my backup and restore drive [like a good boy] and restored the 2.3.1 version onto my computer. After verifying that the game could boot, I copied THAT save file onto 2.4.0 and followed OP's suggestion "click on the reload button," saved, then checked to see if I could interact with the game, and it works. Subsequent reloading of the game shows that it's stable. Thanks for knocking some sense into me when I was panicking!
No problem. That's what a doggo is for. :D

Aug 16, 2016
Are any of the mods besides the exposure mod and translation working for 2.4? Also, anyone able to help in finding those? Searching the mod section only yields the exposure mod, but the additional mod outfits should still work, if I can find them and instructions on how to install them that aren't in Japanese.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Are any of the mods besides the exposure mod and translation working for 2.4? Also, anyone able to help in finding those? Searching the mod section only yields the exposure mod, but the additional mod outfits should still work, if I can find them and instructions on how to install them that aren't in Japanese.
So far, 2.4 does not have mods. There are definitely plans to add mods back once the 2.4 translation patch is 100% finalized with minimal bugs.

Aug 16, 2016
Clothing packs should still work though, right? Since they work with the base game fine by putting them into the right folders? I'm finding very little Teaching Feeling stuff in the modding section.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Clothing packs should still work though, right? Since they work with the base game fine by putting them into the right folders? I'm finding very little Teaching Feeling stuff in the modding section.
If you have the files for the clothes, you can try replacing the files in the base game and see if that enables the clothes. Just make sure to copy a working version of TF before you potentially break it.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
TransFix Release 5
Google Drive:

Changelog:
1.Fixed (i hope) overlaping button
2.Changed [watch her masturbate] button to [Watch her]
3.Added sylvie saying goodnight (voice from Teaching Happiness )(Credits to some guy from 4chan)

P.S: If you dont want to hear sylvie saying good night just remove [se_nloop st="goodnight.ogg" ] from step6.ks
or
download this (Place it over transfix):

Aeden Blaine

Aug 19, 2018
Can anybody help an idiot out? I tried unlocking the last scene I need (1st drunk scene), and I did everything as instructed. Got her horny, then drunk, then I declined her request (Put her in bed). BUT, nothing happens, the game's stuck on the screen w/ the 2 options, and when I try to skip it, nothing happens, it just goes to the next day. Am I missing something? Is this scene still bugged for the patched version? I read a few posts back that it works for unpatched only. Is that still the case then?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Can anybody help an idiot out? I tried unlocking the last scene I need (1st drunk scene), and I did everything as instructed. Got her horny, then drunk, then I declined her request (Put her in bed). BUT, nothing happens, the game's stuck on the screen w/ the 2 options, and when I try to skip it, nothing happens, it just goes to the next day. Am I missing something? Is this scene still bugged for the patched version? I read a few posts back that it works for unpatched only. Is that still the case then?
i need screens of that and of log and i need that error to be reocuring

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i turn on the english?
Did you follow the installation instructions in the op? There's a new translation just above anyway so grab that, you have to move the files from the transfix folder into the game folder (and allow it to overwrite). It will then be in English.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes