VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
will we ever been able to make sylvie pregnant, any plans on that?
This question has been already asked countless times already. At the moment, no. No plans for that. And probably not even in the future, period.

Unless the devs grow tired of everyone keep asking for the pregnancy, to just put that within (or gtfo everyone for keep asking this, who knows). But most likely when the game will be finished, if.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
The missing image assets aren't in the zip file, reinstalling isn't going to solve it.
Have you tried it? Never once have I had this issue and I don't think I've seen anybody else with issues with a straight up missing file. If you haven't, you should at least try before you tell me my advice did nothing. If you did try it and it's still missing a file, then you're going to have to send @przemo10371 the download file and see if he can do anything about it.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Have you tried it? Never once have I had this issue and I don't think I've seen anybody else with issues with a straight up missing file. If you haven't, you should at least try before you tell me my advice did nothing. If you did try it and it's still missing a file, then you're going to have to send @przemo10371 the download file and see if he can do anything about it.
Yes, I had reinstalled it, and it still gave the same error. I redownloaded from a different link, and while the files aren't there, I don't get the error messages any more. *shrug*

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
So there are certain parameters you need to meet, so here are the things you need to take note of.
1. You can molest her, you just cannot penetrate her. There is a very telling choice that you can just come back from.
2. Story quest choices should have a slight bloodsplatter on the death flag choices. For instance, when she first has dinner with you, there will be a slight bloodsplatter on the choice that isn't the one that gives her a proper meal. Once you learn to see this, the dialogue choices are easy enough.
3. As soon as you can take Sylvie outside with you, do so. Take the alternative path, buy her the clothes, then compliment her. The next day take her out, but take your usual route (appears at noon) and make sure you give her pancakes. These are the two interactions you need to do outside to keep her alive.
4. Inside the house, just use the loop button and keep headpatting her all day. You can go out and buy clothes for the first tick of day, I just like to headpat all day so I can get intimacy up for later.

If you do all this and you're still not able to save Sylvie it may be a bug, so try a new save or a new install. If that doesn't work, then I guess a certain somebody's got more work to do.
i did it. it was random i think. one time it just worked :D

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Transfix 3.0 doesn't work for Mac OS for me.
Just pointing it out.

Nevermind, I saw the patch at page 148
Nope, the patch doesn't work for Mac OS

Finally got it to work. Just don't replace the folder or everything will be gone.
For Mac OS user, when dragging the folder.
Press down Option and put it in the folder then when a pop up comes out, click merge.
That's about it

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
i did it. it was random i think. one time it just worked :D
It's good that you got through, but just make sure to take note of what I said. The death flag is definitely not random though it seems like it.
Yes, I had reinstalled it, and it still gave the same error. I redownloaded from a different link, and while the files aren't there, I don't get the error messages any more. *shrug*
Which files are you talking about? Maybe we could just upload the ones you're missing and get it working from there.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Which files are you talking about? Maybe we could just upload the ones you're missing and get it working from there.
The only two I can recall are tyrano/images/system/arrow_up and arrow_down, not sure if they are png's or jpg's. Those are the up/down arrows for the scrollbar in the history view. There were others, but I couldn't figure out how to replicate them.

Even though I don't have the up/down arrow image files, the scrollbar now has up/down arrows, which it didn't before. Whatever caused the error, it's not happening anymore. It is possible that Tyrano was looking for OS assets and could not find them, and so looked for backups. I did have a Windows update and reboot in between the last time I played the broken version and when I reinstalled a working version, so the problem could well have been with my system and not the game.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
The only two I can recall are tyrano/images/system/arrow_up and arrow_down, not sure if they are png's or jpg's. Those are the up/down arrows for the scrollbar in the history view. There were others, but I couldn't figure out how to replicate them.

Even though I don't have the up/down arrow image files, the scrollbar now has up/down arrows, which it didn't before. Whatever caused the error, it's not happening anymore. It is possible that Tyrano was looking for OS assets and could not find them, and so looked for backups. I did have a Windows update and reboot in between the last time I played the broken version and when I reinstalled a working version, so the problem could well have been with my system and not the game.
Well, at least it's up and working now :)
where do i find the tranfix file which make my game into english version ?
Please look at the first page before adding clutter to the forum.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Hey, I played this a long time ago and wanted to find out if it is worth it to give it another shot. Is there more to do now than patting her head 100 times and then some repetitive sex options while grinding to find some kind of flowers to make tea with?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I can't seem to load or save after using TransFix_3.0_r4 patch on 2.4.0. The menu just stops like that after clicking continue. Load or save works fine without the patch.
It may be that your save file does not work with the patch. I ran into the same bug when I tried to edit the save file via notepad with the patch applied. Not sure if your save file was edited via notepad, but that's just how I ran into the bug. Is the same savefile you've been using for a while, or one from a previous version?
View attachment 211392

The "Carry Her" and "Have Tea" buttons sometimes overlap each other
How did you run into this? I've tried to replicate this to figure out how this happens but I just can't get it to happen.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
i had this save from 2.3.1 i think (or maybe 2.3.0) so i dont remember if i saved at the start of the day or if it was a bit more towards the noon.
point is, she was already excited (with the pink flowers all over the UI), i touched her nipples a couple of times and "carry her" option showed up.
i can still select the "have tea" if i want, by clicking at the slighty visible piece of the UI at the right of the "carry her" button

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes