VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

starlan

Aug 30, 2018
I'm on Mac and whenever I patch the translation files into the folder the app opens up into a blank screen with 'cancel' and 'ok' buttons in the upper left. Am I doing something wrong or is the patch Mac incompatible for now?

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have an English version of the current version? I tried replacing the 2 folders multiple times, but nothing works. I keep getting a white screen that says Loading TyranoScript with a Cancel and OK button. The buttons don't work either, so I'm stuck. I have an old version of the game, but I want to see what the difference is.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Any one have any bugs to report ?
I keep getting error messages about missing image files, usually stuff that should be present in the tyrano subdirectory, but is somehow missing. This is one that I triggered by scrolling up to see the dialog history, which is missing the up and down arrow images.

1545884944087.png

I downloaded the game from the MEGA link for v2.4.0 in the OP today, along with TransFix v3 r4.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone makes a MEGA link for anyone uses it for the curent updated version with the
TransFix 3.0
Please ???

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Still missing the third scene of the drinking-touching-feeling group. I've tried some of the tricks mentioned way earlier. Get her to drink once, touch boobs till heart, drink once more to get tipsy, then put her to bed. This actually just causes it to loop back to the beginning of the night, where I could do it again. I've tried repeating the above (until I killed a whole bottle in one night!) and the skipping anything else for the repeat of the night scene to get her into morning. Then touch boobs a lot to get her horny, and carry her. Still no third scene. Anyone have an idea for what I might be doing wrong?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Still missing the third scene of the drinking-touching-feeling group. I've tried some of the tricks mentioned way earlier. Get her to drink once, touch boobs till heart, drink once more to get tipsy, then put her to bed. This actually just causes it to loop back to the beginning of the night, where I could do it again. I've tried repeating the above (until I killed a whole bottle in one night!) and the skipping anything else for the repeat of the night scene to get her into morning. Then touch boobs a lot to get her horny, and carry her. Still no third scene. Anyone have an idea for what I might be doing wrong?
As i remeber you have to get sylvie drunk and then touch boobs and she should ask you.
Just give her as much wine as you can and then touch breasts for rest of night.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
As i remeber you have to get sylvie drunk and then touch boobs and she should ask you.
Just give her as much wine as you can and then touch breasts for rest of night.
Thanks, this was just what I needed. Kept reading the earlier messages about it being the next morning to do that, instead of that night like for the middle one..Finally got the last CG I needed. heh.

Side note, I skipped through the text too fast for a screenie, but there are a few times that we still get some Japanese text. I'll try to get some screens next time.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have an English version of the current version? I tried replacing the 2 folders multiple times, but nothing works. I keep getting a white screen that says Loading TyranoScript with a Cancel and OK button. The buttons don't work either, so I'm stuck. I have an old version of the game, but I want to see what the difference is.
Well there's your issue, you're using a current patch with an outdated game. If you have both 2.4 and the most recent patch it should work without a hitch. Either that or Mac OS is fucking with you.

I keep getting error messages about missing image files, usually stuff that should be present in the tyrano subdirectory, but is somehow missing. This is one that I triggered by scrolling up to see the dialog history, which is missing the up and down arrow images.

View attachment 207615

I downloaded the game from the MEGA link for v2.4.0 in the OP today, along with TransFix v3 r4.
My only advice to you is to do a fresh install. I don't think I've ever run into this issue even while patching the same game multiple times, or with fresh installs. You may get missing asset errors if you skip through the game too fast because the engine can't keep up, but other than that I don't see what could be giving you this.

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
how do i not kill her? i can only chat and pat her. im always nice to her and still she dies. cant go out nothing...

menotbugmenot

Dec 27, 2018
how do i not kill her? i can only chat and pat her. im always nice to her and still she dies. cant go out nothing...
Choose the options without the bloodstains, make sure her intimacy is above 45 by day 16, make sure to go out her her before day 16., and don't molest her.

If you want to do it the way I did, then pat her head each day 3 times and chat for the rest of the day. Rinse and repeat until you nurse her. After that, the game is up to what you decide to do.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
So there are certain parameters you need to meet, so here are the things you need to take note of.
1. You can molest her, you just cannot penetrate her. There is a very telling choice that you can just come back from.
2. Story quest choices should have a slight bloodsplatter on the death flag choices. For instance, when she first has dinner with you, there will be a slight bloodsplatter on the choice that isn't the one that gives her a proper meal. Once you learn to see this, the dialogue choices are easy enough.
3. As soon as you can take Sylvie outside with you, do so. Take the alternative path, buy her the clothes, then compliment her. The next day take her out, but take your usual route (appears at noon) and make sure you give her pancakes. These are the two interactions you need to do outside to keep her alive.
4. Inside the house, just use the loop button and keep headpatting her all day. You can go out and buy clothes for the first tick of day, I just like to headpat all day so I can get intimacy up for later.

If you do all this and you're still not able to save Sylvie it may be a bug, so try a new save or a new install. If that doesn't work, then I guess a certain somebody's got more work to do.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
My only advice to you is to do a fresh install. I don't think I've ever run into this issue even while patching the same game multiple times, or with fresh installs. You may get missing asset errors if you skip through the game too fast because the engine can't keep up, but other than that I don't see what could be giving you this.
The missing image assets aren't in the zip file, reinstalling isn't going to solve it.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes