VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm a bit confused. If you trigger a scene at high lust, doesn't the walkthrough say that you'll unlock all scenes from lower lust levels as well? Or is that one scene I'm missing not related to the other two?
It's missing because it is slightly different (from the other two) thereby making you do it separately, if you look back through the pages it has been explained how to achieve that 'missing' memory. :) good luck.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
I've been getting the same thing whenever I try the English translation patch. Brynhildr gave me a link for the 1.9.2 version of the game and it's in English already. If you want I could post the link and the password needed.
Yes please, thank you very much!

fdghfdgh

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a way to "continue" from an old save file (1.8.1) to 2.4? I understand the save files can't be transferred, so is there a way to pseudo-transfer the progress, asides from re-playing the game?

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
Check out pg 135. Post #2692, that's the 1st mention of how to do them, if you need more help, read on from there for more answers. Good luck :)
i have difficulty to unlock the first of the new 3 scenes, the last 2 with her drunk was easy, but i have difficulty to unlock the last 1, i don't know what i need to do

discorduser#12

Dec 21, 2018
I need some help and thank you in advance :)
I downloaded the game on my mac but when i open the game, i zoomed in too much and some button (save, load, ...) are unable to access. Does anyone know how to fix it?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I need some help and thank you in advance :)
I downloaded the game on my mac but when i open the game, i zoomed in too much and some button (save, load, ...) are unable to access. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Gimme screens
Always give screens when asking/reporting

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Went in half expecting visual novel levels of dialogue, came out disappointed :(.
Hey, for an unofficial translation, the game works well (for the most part). Don't forget it's a simulator, not a dating sim visual novel. If you have any criticism, don't hold back, but don't waste your energy complaining. We're trying our damnedest with the game.

Blazen20

Dec 3, 2017
Hey, for an unofficial translation, the game works well (for the most part). Don't forget it's a simulator, not a dating sim visual novel. If you have any criticism, don't hold back, but don't waste your energy complaining. We're trying our damnedest with the game.
What dose an unofficial translation have to do with dialogue? If you mean writing i wasn't complaining at all about it. Its the lack of world building, exposition, actual character progress/background. Even for a simulator it lacks all the necessary management that you'll see in decent sims. Like what the doctor dose on a day to day bases while giving attention to the girl.

Sorry if i set my expectation to high but that's not going to change cause this game has a lot of promise. The problem is its neither a sim or a visual novel, cause of how little content there is for both medium.

Tl/dr: the game lacks detail for whats already out, other than the art which is 10/10.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes