VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

greysaber

May 4, 2017
i hope one day we can cure her wounds and make here look back to normal without any scars or marks...
While I would tend to agree with you, just don't see it possible. Physical scarring is permanent (I know). On the other hand in this title, the Doctor/you heal her mental and emotional scarring. Take your victories where you can.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
i hope one day we can cure her wounds and make here look back to normal without any scars or marks...
At best with the type of scarring she has it will be to lighten them a little it was done to her via chemicals like lye or acid for the purposes of causing pain the doctor has his own emotional scarring too he was touched and raped when he was young and he has had issues with other women because his cock size and appearance it is rather large and grotesque looking. Apparently it has scared off any other women he has tried to date.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I was reading the authors site part of the doctors background involves him being abused and emotionally scared.
Where Sylvie was physically abused causing mental and physical scars it made it seem that they were a good match for each other. And Imho the way this ends is with them both getting married...

Reactions: DaFirst

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused. If you trigger a scene at high lust, doesn't the walkthrough say that you'll unlock all scenes from lower lust levels as well? Or is that one scene I'm missing not related to the other two?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
can someone tell me how to get the longing and kitchen scene.
i read the walktrough but i still cant get the longing and kitchen scene.
The kitchen scene is achieved by dressing her in the apron and nothing else, the night before (you have to forgo sex for a couple of days 1st) when you wake in the morning you should get the scene, the longing one I believe is the one where you continually turn her down till in the middle of the night you awake to a nice suprise, hope you have fun. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
how can i play in english
download the 'Patch' off the OP (pg1) after you unzip it you will have 2 folders 'data' and 'tyrano' take these folders and drop them (or copy,your choice) into the main game folder and you should be good to go. Have fun. :)

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I was reading the authors site part of the doctors background involves him being abused and emotionally scared.
Where Sylvie was physically abused causing mental and physical scars it made it seem that they were a good match for each other. And Imho the way this ends is with them both getting married...
They better have kids, with all the baby making practice they have.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have an updated English version? I tried following the steps, but I can't get it to work properly.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for adding my links ;-)

There won't be any updates to this game for a while though - Developer K-Ray just moved back to Japan and is busy.
But it is still being worked on.

If anyone has any issues - just ask - mod patch is still being worked on - so I will update the links when it's needed.
Worth using though.
Is it possible to play on a mac? I've been using Wine, and when I run all I get is a white screen with a Cancel or OK option on the top left corner. Clicking either or doesn't do anything and the top of the window bar said loading tyranoscript

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to play on a mac? I've been using Wine, and when I run all I get is a white screen with a Cancel or OK option on the top left corner. Clicking either or doesn't do anything and the top of the window bar said loading tyranoscript
I've been getting the same thing whenever I try the English translation patch. Brynhildr gave me a link for the 1.9.2 version of the game and it's in English already. If you want I could post the link and the password needed.

Ringoboy

Dec 9, 2017
I'm a bit confused. If you trigger a scene at high lust, doesn't the walkthrough say that you'll unlock all scenes from lower lust levels as well? Or is that one scene I'm missing not related to the other two?
They are all basically the same scene however the first one is unlocked slightly differently.

IIRC to unlock the first one you need to get her horny(hearts around action box) then click her breasts at night.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Walkthrough could be so much better. Game could also use mods by now, seeing how old it is. Pretty sure I remember seeing it on the internet a long time ago. Can't figure out how to get the nurse scene. The chat also tends to bug out and force you to close and restart the game.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Didn't play this game past the 1.9.2 (so the major "overhaul") but I don't think so. And I honestly doubt that the dev will ever put that - I remember probably asking the same thing way back and someone replied about.. the dev not interested in that? Or doesn't really fancy his interest the pregnancy thing. Probably someone else that follows this game more can tell you more.
He's not interested in a lot of things. The sex overall is pretty vanilla. Dude could easily add different positions in different rooms.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes