VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HaruEstia

Mar 31, 2018
I need screens of that
Here. And also is the missing event bugged since i tried everything, event using my previous save file with lower lust but it does not occured.
Edit: for some reason i can't upload image so please use this link instead:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So can you knock her up yet?
Didn't play this game past the 1.9.2 (so the major "overhaul") but I don't think so. And I honestly doubt that the dev will ever put that - I remember probably asking the same thing way back and someone replied about.. the dev not interested in that? Or doesn't really fancy his interest the pregnancy thing. Probably someone else that follows this game more can tell you more.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Think you both may be better of trying the 'Troubleshooting Thread' the people there should (I hope) be able to resolve your problems, wish you both luck. :) Don't forget to let them know what system you are using.
Found the problem... holding ctrl skips text but it sometimes skips entire lines in translation :D and then tells you that it was not found.

Reactions: DarkDreamz

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
So can you knock her up yet?
Seriously,.... she's a (very) young girl who has endured a life of pain and misery, and in you (or at least the Doc) is finally experiencing 'some' happiness...and you want to "knock her up", what happened to caring... But in answer to your question...No, you can't, and IMO I hope it remains that way.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Seriously,.... she's a (very) young girl who has endured a life of pain and misery, and in you (or at least the Doc) is finally experiencing 'some' happiness...and you want to "knock her up", what happened to caring... But in answer to your question...No, you can't, and IMO I hope it remains that way.
I don't see how the doc knocking her up would be not caring. She loves him and he loves her pretty much. It would actually be fitting for them to have a child together. Hoping this ends up with a marriage ending myself as well as having her also get knocked up and they have a nice family together.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I don't see how the doc knocking her up would be not caring. She loves him and he loves her pretty much. It would actually be fitting for them to have a child together. Hoping this ends up with a marriage ending myself as well as having her also get knocked up and they have a nice family together.
It was the expression "knock her up" that I viewed as being uncaring, and you are not alone in your hope of a 'happy ending' where they both live a happy and 'fruitful' life, live,love,procreate and multiply...but don't "knock her up". Just my view.

Reactions: Morte111

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Some people are deviants who don't enjoy reproduction, just ignore them.

Reactions: ansc

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Try this
(password is )
Should be the latest version (1.9.2) before the "massive overhaul" made by the dev itself, so the recent versions.
Out of curiosity, do you know why I can't play the updated version when I replace the 2 folders? The updated version opens and works normally until I replace them. I think that's really odd. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the link. I'm enjoying myself and I think Sylvie is the cutest thing ever.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to delete a saved file? I have 2 saved games, but I want to delete my practice file.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Here. And also is the missing event bugged since i tried everything, event using my previous save file with lower lust but it does not occured.
Edit: for some reason i can't upload image so please use this link instead:
och righty i will check this shit out

Kees12

Jan 25, 2018
can someone tell me how to get the longing and kitchen scene.
i read the walktrough but i still cant get the longing and kitchen scene.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes