VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

NordWolf

Dec 17, 2018
Been playing the game for quite a while now, finger and gentle don't seem to do anything?
Any reason for that? I have 300+ indtimacy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How can you access the shop at night
Mine only shows "eat with Sylvie"
You need to raise her lust past 400 or 600 and it'll show up at night.

Been playing the game for quite a while now, finger and gentle don't seem to do anything?
Any reason for that? I have 300+ indtimacy
Watch her reactions.. it'll say something like "she's accepting your touch, she is wet, she is grinding"

About the keywords/tags, isn't this game the exact opposite of the "corruption" tag ?
Yeah it is but you do corrupt her in one path (It doesn't really add anything to be honest). Some people might consider giving her tea that raises her lust as corruption too.

are there any actual content added since 2.0?
Haven't touch this gem is many months.
Yes. A few sex scenes in the forest and about 4-5 at home. The big change was in the programming so the game flows differently.

any thing we can do with the cafe girl or clothes owner? or are they just background characters?
No there isn't. And I don't think Ray even plans on adding that. He's said in the past that it was "NO".

Reactions: Zontany

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Can somebody upload a save? I really don't want to go through all the game again but I wanna see that new scene, thanks btw

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I'm happy to see this game is still being updated. Sylvie is the most endearing character I have seen in a h-game.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
im kinda new here and know noting op this and that and my english is not as good but if you can explain it to me that be great
OP = original post
otherwise said, first post of a thread
otherwise said, this post for this thread.

You should read it carefully. It has all the instructions needed to use the game that you download.
In the case of this game, download both whatever is under DOWNLOAD: and PATCH: sections.
Then read what is under Installation: in the OP.
It will be in English then, since all the games on this site are in English (mostly).

Hope it helps.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
any thing we can do with the cafe girl or clothes owner? or are they just background characters?
This has been mentioned a few times on various forums, as well as here, it was a suggestion/idea from a 'modder' who wanted to expand the story (bring in the other characters), that was quiet a while ago, but to-date nothing has come of it, had it been done I have no doubt that it would be here in double quick time... ah well. :)

poattogod

Nov 28, 2018
th
OP = original post
otherwise said, first post of a thread
otherwise said, this post for this thread.

You should read it carefully. It has all the instructions needed to use the game that you download.
In the case of this game, download both whatever is under DOWNLOAD: and PATCH: sections.
Then read what is under Installation: in the OP.
It will be in English then, since all the games on this site are in English (mostly).

Hope it helps.
thank uuu

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
Any way to increase lust other than going to bed or getting a bj when you have low lust? I was planning to use the shop or gathering flowers to make potions but apparently those options are locked behind higher lust requirements. I checked the walkthrough I need 400 lust to access the shop but I only receive 1 lust for bj and 5-7 lust for going to bed and clicking through the entire thing...

There has to be a less repetitive way or do I need to go to bed 50+ times?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Any way to increase lust other than going to bed or getting a bj when you have low lust? I was planning to use the shop or gathering flowers to make potions but apparently those options are locked behind higher lust requirements. I checked the walkthrough I need 400 lust to access the shop but I only receive 1 lust for bj and 5-7 lust for going to bed and clicking through the entire thing...

There has to be a less repetitive way or do I need to go to bed 50+ times?
You can only go to the forest to collect flowers after you get the book of Ferum, if you haven't already done that go to the market (alone) and you will (should) bump into him, and he will offer you the book, after that head to the forest and collect the pink and blue flowers, Tea made with the Pink flowers raises her levels whereas the Blue tea will lower them... Have fun.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
now about those mods are they console commands or you install them your self
If by 'mods' you are referring to the 'patch' you downloaded with the game, once you have 'unzipped' the transfix file you should have 2 more files 'data' and 'Tyrano' just take each of these files and drag-and-drop or copy (your choice) into the main game folder and you should be good to go...Enjoy.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes