VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

olijon

Jun 30, 2018
When i put the copy the folders inside "TransFix_30r3 " into "TeachingFeeling-2.4 the game doesn't start , i have a white screen

i'm on mac

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
While visiting cafe and choosing apple pie i got some crash that only repeated ''ate not found'' and started spamming pictures of all the food you can get.And then the game froze.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
When i put the copy the folders inside "TransFix_30r3 " into "TeachingFeeling-2.4 the game doesn't start , i have a white screen

i'm on mac
While visiting cafe and choosing apple pie i got some crash that only repeated ''ate not found'' and started spamming pictures of all the food you can get.And then the game froze.
Think you both may be better of trying the 'Troubleshooting Thread' the people there should (I hope) be able to resolve your problems, wish you both luck. :) Don't forget to let them know what system you are using.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
is there anyway to get an english patch without having to download additional software?
Which additional software are we talking about here ?

To play the game in English, it's two downloads from this site, one in Japanese, one in English, that need to be merged.

No need for additional software, but maybe I am misunderstanding something here. Just trying to see if I can help (the merged game worked for me).

HaruEstia

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone have problem with new H scene? like when i choose to put her to bed instead of push her down, the game just freeze and i cannot do anything. Dunno if its a game bug or patch bug.

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
i found out the hard way why old saves dont work i dont wanna play through the intro again can i get a shared save file for the latest version please senpai?????

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes