VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is just so freakishly charming and cute that if you are not nice to her..you are going to hell when you die!!!...true story :p seeing this updated made me happy.

Reactions: Kryzin and Barabash

crum_

May 27, 2017
I don't know if this has been talked about (and I apologize if has been already), but when I launch the game, it passes the loading screen, but its just a black screen.

Reactions: cocotime

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
how do i get it in English
You need to apply the patch found in the OP .

(and read the "Install" instructions provided too in the future)
Installation:
1- Download game and unpack it to the desired location.
2- Move the folders inside "TransFix_30r3 " into "TeachingFeeling-2.4" and agree to overwrite the files.
3- Press the "TeachingFeeling.exe" to start the game.

Reactions: erdlox

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
installed..applied patch..everythings fine..and i'm on a shitty PC from HELL...runs fast smooth nice...and the game is so full of feels at the beginning you'd have to have a heart of stone to immediately molest her :O which of course..will happen with many..lol...i'm such a nice pervert though..i have to treat her nice at all times..i played this game on my good PC before it blow'd up and loved it...so restarting on the DellFromHell is cool beans...i get to be a nice guy all over again...trust a guy who played this game before..the "nice" path is really rewarding and worth waiting for the woohoo :p

Reactions: orcagaming
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes