VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

affadsg

May 13, 2018
yes, 2.4.0 basically is just bug fixes and final implementation of what's in 2.4.beta.

the link here contain unmodded 2.4.0 and trans patch 3.0 r2
however, there have been reports of untranslated line (we just missed it), and misplaced button
rest assured, next fix will rolled out next week(?)(depends on przemo)
WoW dude, ty, didnt know that was already out, thanks for the info and the link.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
OK TIME FOR RELEASE

TransFixV3.0 release 3

Google Drive:

Changelog:
1.Translated tea with food scenes
2.Minor translation of few stuff
3.Fixed button placement (shop and new sex scene trigger)
4.Translated new scene trigger button
5.Few morning events translated
6.Translated text when sylvie is drunk and you touch her breast

News:
We are getting closer to final release and with final one i can port mods so be patient

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
At first I avoided this game just because it looked like the girl was burned or just came out of some kind of slaughter. But after finally checking out the preview pics I think I'll give it a go. Looks pretty interesting!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
OK TIME FOR RELEASE

TransFixV3.0 release 3

Google Drive:

Changelog:
1.Translated tea with food scenes
2.Minor translation of few stuff
3.Fixed button placement (shop and new sex scene trigger)
4.Translated new scene trigger button
5.Few morning events translated
6.Translated text when sylvie is drunk and you touch her breast

News:
We are getting closer to final release and with final one i can port mods so be patient
May you please uploads this to MEGA please ?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
The story will hit you in the feels dude also the mc has a dark tragic story too he was touched in a naughty way and he has not been able to form real relationships due to his horrificly large dick.

AlfredLim

Apr 22, 2018
It's minor and still very playable without fixing, but the shuffle button and the 'night' button is kinda overlapping each other when you pat her head. I have TransFix_3.0_r3 installed on 2.4.0.

Not sure if it's an easy fix, but I thought I should report it. Please let me know if I was supposed to report this somewhere else, like a discord chat for bug reports or something like that.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
It's minor and still very playable without fixing, but the shuffle button and the 'night' button is kinda overlapping each other when you pat her head. I have TransFix_3.0_r3 installed on 2.4.0.

Not sure if it's an easy fix, but I thought I should report it. Please let me know if I was supposed to report this somewhere else, like a discord chat for bug reports or something like that.
Ignore it since it isnt game breaking i will fix minor stuff in next release
You can report bugs on discord #bugs-reports
If you cant look for discrod invite properly here have an invite:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
it says in the OP Installation guide that we sould folder "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" to "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" but there is no Transfix download link in the OP !!!

CroninhoTrigo

Jun 16, 2018
Hello.

What actual changes did the 2.3.0 have in relation to 2.2.1? The topic says "Major update", but what this means exactly? What is this major update? There is more scenes for the story itself in this update? Also, did you guys think that it will still take a very long time for a actual proper ending for this game?

Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes