VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

tinnguyen26 82k1

Dec 1, 2018
Assuming you downloaded the game from here, when you unzip it you should have two folders, the 'game' folder and the translation (v4 If my memory serves) open that second folder to find 2 new folders, just install these into your game folder, allow overwrite when prompted, once both are installed you are good to go, all English, and all fun. Enjoy.:)
tks you too

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
It will be posted on the first page once a complete translation is done so they only have to change it once.

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks man, really helped with the completion.
Just a recap for my case, got her super drunk and (by touching) horny, then ended the night early. She then goads you into doing it before sleeping but decline. In the morning, I had to touch her again to make her horny. I guess she'll say something new then the option appears same as posted by Rei@@. Proceeding then unlocks that last scene.

Again thanks, Rei@@, please note though that this worked for me with the unpatched version. Doing the same thing with the adapted latest ENG patch (grateful for the translation, przemo10371) causes it to be stuck when denying her goading part, at "Why...Master", and won't proceed. You can use the skip button to get past this, but unlike the unpatched game, the button (押し倒す / Push Down) to proceed with the new scene does not appear in the morning even after getting her horny again.

Well, that's what happened to mine anyway.
@przemo10371 please notice this

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the two missionary scenes from the walkthrough. It says that all I have to do is get Sylvie drunk an talk all night. But I've tried all combinations of wine amounts and I still don't get the scene. Can anyone help me out?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the two missionary scenes from the walkthrough. It says that all I have to do is get Sylvie drunk an talk all night. But I've tried all combinations of wine amounts and I still don't get the scene. Can anyone help me out?
If only you had read the page, look 2 posts above you. bingo...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
okay, there have been report of misplaced untranslated button, don't worry, przemo will work on that when he have the time (he is the only one of two programmer so far, the rest of us just help with translation) (we also working on the rest of the speech lines)

as for why 2.4 is not updated to OP, i have tagged bloo (he may have missed it, or too busy with IRL stuff), just look few page back for the google drive link, it contain 2.4 and trans patch

Reactions: ega127

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
okay, there have been report of misplaced untranslated button, don't worry, przemo will work on that when he have the time (he is the only one of two programmer so far, the rest of us just help with translation) (we also working on the rest of the speech lines)

as for why 2.4 is not updated to OP, i have tagged bloo (he may have missed it, or too busy with IRL stuff), just look few page back for the google drive link, it contain 2.4 and trans patch
Yup thats right

fuckyourmom888

Sep 24, 2018
IT IS TIME
TransFix3.0 2nd Release
Google Drive:

Changelog:
1.Missionary scene translated (credits to friends from discord)
2.Fixed error when trying to change voulume in memories menu
3.Fixed placement of music button in memories menu
4.You should be able to drink tea with stuff you bought in cafe when going alone

News:
1.I will slowly start porting mods to 2.4 and when it will be done, prepare for some new stuff
(stuff from v4 mod2.2 + new stuff)
Thank you

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Walt a sec! There is a 2.4 versión? Or is the beta that was released in October?
yes, 2.4.0 basically is just bug fixes and final implementation of what's in 2.4.beta.

the link here contain unmodded 2.4.0 and trans patch 3.0 r2
however, there have been reports of untranslated line (we just missed it), and misplaced button
rest assured, next fix will rolled out next week(?)(depends on przemo)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
yes, 2.4.0 basically is just bug fixes and final implementation of what's in 2.4.beta.

the link here contain unmodded 2.4.0 and trans patch 3.0 r2
however, there have been reports of untranslated line (we just missed it), and misplaced button
rest assured, next fix will rolled out next week(?)(depends on przemo)
i will do some work today so dont worry it wot be that long

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes