VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Is there platonic route already in this game? I remember trying to finish it off in purely platonic way while ago, and game just didn't progress... I guess author is convinced that debauching your adopted daughter is only reasonable way of behaving :D
There isn't but... this is an h-game in the end... No matter how much we feel sylvie is too innocent to be debaucheried on, the essence of an h game is to fuck the the people in em so.. I get where you're coming from though. And yes, I'm aware that isn't an actual word.

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Also good news i am almost done porting 2.3.1 to 2.4 translation (still no new sex scene translated) this version is the same as 2.3.1 version but on 2.4

Google Drive link:

Whats new:
Ported 2.3.1 to 2.4
2.4?

I'm kinda confused about what's the changelog/ if the links in OP are about 2.4 or 2.3.1 / which translation I have to use or if it's already included in the download in OP

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
please give a look at the psot you quoted, I was editing it when you responded. thank you.
it is for 2.4 version of game. It wont be in OP untill it will be fully translated, so if you have 2.3.1 version of game use version from OP and of you have 2.4 and wants to play it use this one i posted.

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
it is for 2.4 version of game. It wont be in OP untill it will be fully translated, so if you have 2.3.1 version of game use version from OP and of you have 2.4 and wants to play it use this one i posted.
oh ok. ty.

@everybody: something doesn't work correctly. I downloaded from the link in OP, then followed the instructions under "installation" and started playing. the translation looks fine for now but while there are uncensored images in the game folders, while playing I still get the censored ones...

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
oh ok. ty.

@everybody: something doesn't work correctly. I downloaded from the link in OP, then followed the instructions under "installation" and started playing. the translation looks fine for now but while there are uncensored images in the game folders, while playing I still get the censored ones...
Ray changed a bit in game so lot of uncesor stuff is gone

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm getting more and more confused about what I should do to play this uncensored and in english

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm getting more and more confused about what I should do to play this uncensored and in english
you just download the files, should be 2 folders inside (2.3.1 the main game and translation v4)
just unload everything from translation folder to main game, overwrite when asked
then you should good to go

about uncensored patch, yes some of it aren't uncensored, you have to suck it up as the one who made the uncensored files is currently busy

tinnguyen26 82k1

Dec 1, 2018
i was so excited about 2.3.1 until i saw this. Tho i learned Jpnese too but there are too much f*ckin kanji and lewd words that i don't know. If anybody know about the engsub or 'm just stupid don't know how to instsall engsub patch pls let me know. Allmost christmas and i need this girl to save my this year. :<<< 1543650209314.png

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
i was so excited about 2.3.1 until i saw this. Tho i learned Jpnese too but there are too much f*ckin kanji and lewd words that i don't know. If anybody know about the engsub or 'm just stupid don't know how to instsall engsub patch pls let me know. Allmost christmas and i need this girl to save my this year. :<<
install the mod!

Reactions: tinnguyen26 82k1

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
and if it dont have engsub pls let me know too tks
Assuming you downloaded the game from here, when you unzip it you should have two folders, the 'game' folder and the translation (v4 If my memory serves) open that second folder to find 2 new folders, just install these into your game folder, allow overwrite when prompted, once both are installed you are good to go, all English, and all fun. Enjoy.:)

Reactions: tinnguyen26 82k1
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes