VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
D

Deleted member 1055464

Hey everyone

I don't know what i do wrong but whenever i try to use the "go to bed" option and i try to use the "Gentle option" the window just sort of reloads and nothing happens. I am very sorry if this is the wrong thread but it's really frustrating and i don't know what i should do :/ (i first started on the 2.2β with 2.4β translation and copied the savestate to the newest version but it still does not work, could it maybe be because i use the old savestate?)

edit: after looking through the thread and finding something interesting i partly hope that it isn't the fix because i would feel stupid af and partly hope that it is the fix because i would be happy to play the game further :)

Last edited by a moderator:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hey everyone

I don't know what i do wrong but whenever i try to use the "go to bed" option and i try to use the "Gentle option" the window just sort of reloads and nothing happens. I am very sorry if this is the wrong thread but it's really frustrating and i don't know what i should do :/ (i first started on the 2.2β with 2.4β translation and copied the savestate to the newest version but it still does not work, could it maybe be because i use the old savestate?)

edit: after looking through the thread and finding something interesting i partly hope that it isn't the fix because i would feel stupid af and partly hope that it is the fix because i would be happy to play the game further :)
IF you have any bugs pls state your game version and translation version
the best you can do is post screenshoot of game (whole window not only what is inside)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
This game delivers great feeling. Love it.
What about ending? Is there something I should do to finish it or is it endless?
All scenes in memories are open.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This game delivers great feeling. Love it.
What about ending? Is there something I should do to finish it or is it endless?
All scenes in memories are open.
If I remember correctly I believe this game is still being developed and doesn't have any endings yet I'm not even sure whether or not the dev even plans on adding an ending??

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Ok I found this in a walkthrough

Missonary Scenes
Missonary 1
Get Sylive drunk and talk all night

I have 1600 of intimacy and 1100 of lust
Everytime I drink with her she ends up sleeping with no scenes.
All scenes are unlocked so I am little bit lost here, what missionary scenes did they mean there?

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
If I remember correctly I believe this game is still being developed and doesn't have any endings yet I'm not even sure whether or not the dev even plans on adding an ending??
Most likely what will happen is; when he puts the ending into the game, the game will be finished. Kind of like Yandere Sim

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

Missonary Scenes
Missonary 1

All scenes are unlocked so I am little bit lost here, what missionary scenes did they mean there?
If you check back through the posts you will find the solution to your 'dilemma', there is a solution, as for an ending to the game, IMO, I don't think he (the Developer) want's to end it...?? Edit, check out pg 135. post #1692, i believe that's what you're looking for...have fun.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Missonary Scenes
Missonary 1

She need to be excited. Make her such your finger and she can't sleep anymore. ;)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
IT IS TIME
TransFix3.0 2nd Release
Google Drive:

Changelog:
1.Missionary scene translated (credits to friends from discord)
2.Fixed error when trying to change voulume in memories menu
3.Fixed placement of music button in memories menu
4.You should be able to drink tea with stuff you bought in cafe when going alone

News:
1.I will slowly start porting mods to 2.4 and when it will be done, prepare for some new stuff
(stuff from v4 mod2.2 + new stuff)

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are there any mods for this current version, and if so where can I find/download them?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Seems there are a few graphical glitches either with 2.4 or with the patch applied. cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

nothing really groundbreaking, but more of an FYI.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

@Bloo can you update the thread? v2.4 is inside the drive
also the latest translation patch is the TransFix 3.0 r2
don't ask why the numbering is reverse, i'm asking przemo as well

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So.. what's new? i only see "2.3.1" version of the old time..

outside of bugs, what's new? any event for Christmas meaby or else?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes