VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Gameboy1220

Aug 3, 2018
i remember i once edited the save data for a profile to mess around with things but i can't remember how i did it so asking if anyone knows?

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
I don't think I've ever had any bugs similar to this. What version are you on? The current most updated version is 2.4 and save files for v1.9 don't work for v2 and up. I'd imagine something's quite wrong with your files if the game is bugging like that.

And as annoying as it might be, try a clean install and see if it still bugs.
do you mean like delete the one i have and reinstall? that'd be fine i havent gotten that far its litteraly the second time i have had sex with her

edit: so i deleted it and re installed it but it is still doing the same thing, im using the 2.3.1 patch and i have the english stuff downloaded. its like it cant load the next picture that is supposed to pop up or something, idk i suck at computers. but if i start the game and i choos to go to the clothes shop first then go to the cafe with the clothes on it breaks and if i put the rags on it is fine. and the sex thing im not sure what it is there

Last edited:

GasChamber34

Nov 21, 2018
i'm searching where to download the game "teaching feelings". i'm kinda new to this site so don't know what to do

Last edited:

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Is there any walkthrough, guide or just list what level of intimacy you must have to unlock normal and night shop items?

Dreadsickler113

Nov 22, 2018
Curious if anyone knows how to get the new H-scene in 2.4. Going to go through it with as much trial and error as possible BUT if anyone already knows it'll save me some time and effort. Thanks in advance if you know how

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
do you mean like delete the one i have and reinstall? that'd be fine i havent gotten that far its litteraly the second time i have had sex with her

edit: so i deleted it and re installed it but it is still doing the same thing, im using the 2.3.1 patch and i have the english stuff downloaded. its like it cant load the next picture that is supposed to pop up or something, idk i suck at computers. but if i start the game and i choos to go to the clothes shop first then go to the cafe with the clothes on it breaks and if i put the rags on it is fine. and the sex thing im not sure what it is there
You are on windows, correct? And you've checked to make sure you have the right patch version? Have you tried to move a save from 1.9 to 2.3? I can't say I can help you much past this. Maybe some screenshots would help.

Curious if anyone knows how to get the new H-scene in 2.4. Going to go through it with as much trial and error as possible BUT if anyone already knows it'll save me some time and effort. Thanks in advance if you know how
You need to get her horny (feed her pink flower tea or just poke her breasts for a while) then drunk. After you've reached maximum horniness and drunkness, just keep passing time and at the end of the night you'll get the h scene. Though with the current 2.4b version there's a bug where it won't unlock the first part of the scene. We'll have 2.4 patch up and running soon enough though, so don't worry too much about that.

Whats new?
It's literally on the page before. Please look around on the forums or use google before spamming the forum.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes