VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Someone kind enough to tell me how to transfer safes? I got to endgame point in the previous version and would love to carry on from that point of the game. Basically just exploring and finishing any updates rather than starting over. Thanks!
just copy the .sav file... however

-1.9.2 save is useless for v2 onward cause backend coding changed
-v2 save compatible with newer version

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
I can't figure out what the button showing Two Arrows circling each other does in the top left during scenes such as head patting, help?

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
DOWNLOAD: - - - - - -
EXTRAS:

[/QUOTE]
Where is the mac download version?

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
So im having a couple issues i cant go to the cafe unless sylvie is in her rags. i cant go to bed with her wearing clothes and if i get to the point where i can cum it lets me choose inside or out and then freezes. is anyone else having these problems and/or know how to Fix them

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I can't figure out what the button showing Two Arrows circling each other does in the top left during scenes such as head patting, help?
It's the loop button, it repeats whatever action you did last, such as head patting, or whichever sexual action you're doing to her.

I might suck but I can't put the game in English...
Take the files in the patch and just copy paste them into the game folder. It replaces the existing data and tyrano folder.

An update has been released on Friday 16th. Any infos of what is new?
apparently there is new content but i'm not sure what it is.
There is a new hscene, new scene for drinking tea, and you get hair accessory options for scenes you didn't weren't able to wear em to before.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
So im having a couple issues i cant go to the cafe unless sylvie is in her rags. i cant go to bed with her wearing clothes and if i get to the point where i can cum it lets me choose inside or out and then freezes. is anyone else having these problems and/or know how to Fix them
I don't think I've ever had any bugs similar to this. What version are you on? The current most updated version is 2.4 and save files for v1.9 don't work for v2 and up. I'd imagine something's quite wrong with your files if the game is bugging like that.

And as annoying as it might be, try a clean install and see if it still bugs.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
ok I'm stuck after putting the english patch in to the game folder I'm stuck on Loading Tyrano script with the buttons 'Cancel' and 'Ok' and white back drop thats it neither button work.

using wineskin and winestable on mac

also how to run the mac app version of the game?

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok I'm stuck after putting the english patch in to the game folder I'm stuck on Loading Tyrano script with the buttons 'Cancel' and 'Ok' and white back drop thats it neither button work.

using wineskin and winestable on mac

also how to run the mac app version of the game?
no, now get a window instead

just kidding, unfortunately we all here use windows (unless someone gonna tell me i'm wrong)

Gameboy1220

Aug 3, 2018
we do have it, but due the rules here "only english", we cant get it up to OP unless a decent translation patch is done

on bright side, przemo will have time this weekend to do his work
translator-kun in meantime working on "secret project"

is there a 2.4 version we can download as of now though or do we have to wait until its perfected and on OP

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes