VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I went down to 100-170 lust, and was not able to unlock the first new scene.
Is it another one of those with a 'clothing requirement' like the forest/surgery? or maybe a time/horny limit, as in the masturbate/desperate scenes? not just lust!!

Inuyowo Yazawa

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone here has some updates about v2.2.1 For Android port Getting Compatibility? Android 8 Is not Compatible for v2.2.1. Any updates and news?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone here has some updates about v2.2.1 For Android port Getting Compatibility? Android 8 Is not Compatible for v2.2.1. Any updates and news?
Since the actual game dev isn't actually doing anything with android, you're basically stuck with what we have.

Yeah, that used to be the way, up until the 1.9.2v (I think) from 2.0v on he (the developer) changed it, now you have to do them all. Not a bad thing really....:)
I'm pretty sure if your lust is high enough it'll go straight to the last step, the only exception being the denial scenes where your choice options decide which scene of the three you get. Not sure what's going on with the new h scene it's just a bug since 2.4 is in beta after all.

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Is it another one of those with a 'clothing requirement' like the forest/surgery? or maybe a time/horny limit, as in the masturbate/desperate scenes? not just lust!!
Not sure, the new scene isn't translated so I went with what the other cg's had by different lust meters.
It might have to be something with clothing

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
I wish she could get pregnant. You can cum into her womb A LOT but she won't get pregnant. Maybe lorewise, she's sterile or haven't had her first period yet?
well since she's a loli(the child version here) and malnourished the development of her body could be delayed,which will also deyal her first period, as it's been record to be connected but I would personally guess her ages is somewhere between 11-15

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
well since she's a loli(the child version here) and malnourished the development of her body could be delayed,which will also deyal her first period, as it's been record to be connected but I would personally guess her ages is somewhere between 11-15
But a girl can become fertile around the age. I think it's just the developers decision not to make her fertile.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I want to try this game but are the links on page 1 leading to the latest version?
Yes, the links on the first page are for the latest version. Currently there is a 2.4 beta, but it's still in beta so we're just waiting on it to leave beta before we can actually update to that version.

Reactions: meisterdude

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Since the actual game dev isn't actually doing anything with android, you're basically stuck with what we have.

I'm pretty sure if your lust is high enough it'll go straight to the last step, the only exception being the denial scenes where your choice options decide which scene of the three you get. Not sure what's going on with the new h scene it's just a bug since 2.4 is in beta after all.
Possibly, I was lead to believe (on another forum) that that was changed, but as I personally complete each scene 1x1, have never experienced that, I prefer doing the scenes in their natural order rather than skipping to the last, but each to their own as they say.

SupaChill

Sep 11, 2018
Is there an end game? I unlocked all the scenes in the 2.3.1 version but I don't see any ending to the game.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Is there an end game? I unlocked all the scenes in the 2.3.1 version but I don't see any ending to the game.
To date there is no ending (even in sight) as for the current (Bad) ending at the start, that's just the developers way of telling you, "don't be a Douchebag, treat her nice" :);)

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes