VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Attention this is beta release of translation for beta V2.4 so no new stuff translated just testing if i ported transaltion right
What is new in 2.4:

Soo be happy to grab one
Translation link
Google Drive:

TeachingFeeling 2.4 link:

Instalation Guide:
1.Download both files
2.Unpack RJ162718.ZIP
4.Unpack TransFix_v5_BeTa.zip
5.Put it into game folder and replace all files
6.Test transaltion and tell me if you crashes or freezez on new events

Dont post stuff like this:
"I found untranslated text in new sex scene" - i will transalte it when i will have time
Post stuff like this:
"There are a few lines untranslated" - i will translate small stuff so be happy to post those

Also All mod releases are on hold till i will be done translating 2.4

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
"There are a few lines untranslated" - i will translate small stuff so be happy to post those
Hey, I found a missing Translation, if you wanna chance the Text-Scrollspeed in the Settings.
And I found a old Bug, if you headpatting her. :/
The Rewind? Button is over the Moonbutton. 1.png 2.png

leixifu

Oct 27, 2018
what are you typing ?
i looked up a say list pastebin. i say stuff like flat chest and she hears that, even if i say delicious flat chest. she thinks i call her flat. other than that anything else either she hears it and does nothing or i hit enter and the game freezes like saying i love you.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Attention this is beta release of translation for beta V2.4 so no new stuff translated just testing if i ported transaltion right
What is new in 2.4:

Soo be happy to grab one
Translation link
Google Drive:

TeachingFeeling 2.4 link:

Instalation Guide:
1.Download both files
2.Unpack RJ162718.ZIP
4.Unpack TransFix_v5_BeTa.zip
5.Put it into game folder and replace all files
6.Test transaltion and tell me if you crashes or freezez on new events

Dont post stuff like this:
"I found untranslated text in new sex scene" - i will transalte it when i will have time
Post stuff like this:

Also All mod releases are on hold till i will be done translating 2.4
@przemo10371 Think I'll just wait till your done. Thanks for all your hard work, trust you'll let us know when it's ready? :)

Reactions: DLSmaster

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
OK, one question: is this game finished or is like all the other games on Patreon?
Having played this game through so many versions, I sometimes wonder if he (the Developer) actually wants to bring it to an end. And which 'end' would he choose, IMO most who have played would like a 'Happy ever after' end, but is that what we will get?? we'll all have to wait....and possibly grow old while waiting!!

Reactions: vir_cotto

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Having played this game through so many versions, I sometimes wonder if he (the Developer) actually wants to bring it to an end. And which 'end' would he choose, IMO most who have played would like a 'Happy ever after' end, but is that what we will get?? we'll all have to wait....and possibly grow old while waiting!!
But imagine if he would make and ending then no new content for us to get in future. No more updates just bug fixes.....

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
seeing how ray is, i think he will on hold this game again, and come back when new idea comes

i mean come one, it's a freaking gold mine

Reactions: DarkDreamz

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone tell me whats new in the new version that was released on october 26? Is there a changelog? On the dlsite it just says "Others".

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone tell me whats new in the new version that was released on october 26? Is there a changelog? On the dlsite it just says "Others".
the dlsite changelog says "others" as 2.4 is just in beta. so far from what i've seen, 1. there is a new h scene in missionary that's triggered by getting her drunk and horny and talking to the end of the night 2. certain hscenes now reflect the hair style and accessories equipped 3. new scene for when drinking tea.

but it's still in beta, so take everything i say with a grain of salt

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes