VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Mar 31, 2018
hello i just try to download but your game keep coming up for internet explorer. Im using google chrome so i was woundering if you have a link for google chrome?

Troubadour

Dec 27, 2017
I'm just really curious what those Japanese words say.
The first string is a counter for how many times you came, the second string is a counter for how many times Sylvie came. The numbers are trying to tell you to take it easy on the poor girl.

GrilFromLastNight

Sep 6, 2018
i just loaded the game and it is all in japanese, how do i get it in english, and yes i did move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1", but there were no files to overwrite, anyone know why, are what to do?

Reactions: bleacher333

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i just loaded the game and it is all in japanese, how do i get it in english, and yes i did move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1", but there were no files to overwrite, anyone know why, are what to do?
try downloading game and transfix separately

Here should be everything you need:

leixifu

Oct 27, 2018
I can only use missionary and no other positions when I can see in the trans fix that there is at least r cowgirl. What is going on, i have two positions in 1.9.2

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Guys i have good news and bad news
Good are that 2.4.0 verion of game is out
Bad are that it will be a lot of work to do

leixifu

Oct 27, 2018
Guys i have good news and bad news
Good are that 2.4.0 verion of game is out
Bad are that i dont have it so i can work on translation can sb be nice enought and post 2.4 here ?
pls b0ss why do i only have one position b0ss pls I can only do missionary pls b0ss

leixifu

Oct 27, 2018
I have like 450 or 500 love and 70 lust
I heard it was a bug with translation that you can only do one position because I can see that I downloaded the menu translation for r cowgirl but it doesnt show up. however nothing else is bugged. But it could be my lust is low since I cant even unlock the night shop. I cant even go out at night by myself yet

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes