VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Can someone help I can't save when I save and restard the game the saves are all gone :'(?
i have no idea as well, we all have no problem saving and loading. did you try turning off AV?

please do mention : game version, mods version (trans only/trans+mods)

jasonmask22

Jun 28, 2018
As a rudimentary explanation I would consider this game to be the equivalent of getting a free refurbished Alexa whom you care for until she loves you. The game is very reminiscent of what's going on in Japan right now and how young men are converting to AI for companionship and this game reflects that. Someone who loves and appreciates you through everything.
I'm currently playing 2.2.1 and it's in 90% Japanese and the remaining in English so it's been pretty difficult to play. I'm still on my first playthrough and after 298 in-game days I have collected all H scenes in the game. Although I feel as if I'm missing a lot of background info. With only about two or three working Windows excluding merchants I was able to beat the game essentially so that makes me wonder what all the other windows in full Japanese are you even doing there if they seem unnecessary to beating the game. That being said I greatly enjoyed the game and I look forward to Future releases.

-jasonmask22

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
i have no idea as well, we all have no problem saving and loading. did you try turning off AV?

please do mention : game version, mods version (trans only/trans+mods)
Never mind just needed to change my Region to Japan but thaks for taking your time to answer :)

Loliz

Mar 20, 2018
How can i fix bug with clothes in h scene? Shirt is displayed only in cowgirl position, while babydoll is displayed only in missionary. I have 2.3.1 version, without any mods. Help please!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How can i fix bug with clothes in h scene? Shirt is displayed only in cowgirl position, while babydoll is displayed only in missionary. I have 2.3.1 version, without any mods. Help please!
try without translation patch, if it's persists, that mean it's dev(ray kybs) fault...

however, if it is translation patch that made it, take screenshots and tag przemo10371

Reactions: Loliz

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I don't THINK it's a bug as much as it's just that the dev hasn't drawn the shirt(I'm assuming you're referring to the
´´My Shirt´´-shirt) for the missionary position. I'm sure it would be visible if it was in the game.

As for the babydoll only being displayed in missionary position in version 2.3.1, It was visible for me before and after patching the game to english.

Reactions: Loliz

Loliz

Mar 20, 2018
try without translation patch, if it's persists, that mean it's dev(ray kybs) fault...

however, if it is translation patch that made it, take screenshots and tag przemo10371
Well, without patch it is still the same situation. Looks like it is really ray-k fault.

lmao298

Oct 18, 2018
Guys, help. Sylvie keeps dying even though my intimacy levels with her are 67 and above. How do I go about this?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I did everything that avoids bad end. And I got 67 intimacy level for Sylvie but the MC keeps telling her to rest (die). My version is 2.3.1.
it's a bug somehow happens, some of us had no problem while other does.

pzremo mods link. should be a death bug fix in there

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes