VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

str1k3gun

Oct 1, 2018
Hmm...... this could be just me, but has anyone experienced lag while playing the version on the first page? It's so laggy in mine i was wondering if there's any way to make the game a bit lighter

Aogami

Jan 17, 2018
Seeming that after the transfix, there are still bugs.
When you go to bed, position stuck in missionary and you can click anything except the action buttons.
(everything works just fine, except that)
Or in my opinion, you need a certain amount of value or you need to get even closer to her before you could do any action.

Reactions: Ritoshi Shino

Newcomer

Aug 13, 2018
How can I trigger the date event? I couldn't find how to in the thread. I remember that it needed some intimacy/lust values in 1.9.2, but I don't remember how much.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Seeming that after the transfix, there are still bugs.
When you go to bed, position stuck in missionary and you can click anything except the action buttons.
(everything works just fine, except that)
Or in my opinion, you need a certain amount of value or you need to get even closer to her before you could do any action.
Where and at what time in the story did you experience this bug? I know in the beginning of being able to have sex with Sylvie, missionary is the only position available until a later time when you unlock reverse cowgirl, which I assume is unlockable through lust level. Though I'm not too sure about the action one, I've never experienced it myself.

Ritoshi Shino

Oct 4, 2018
having the same problem as @Aogami here
after the first time event, tried "to bed", anything works except for the action buttons (finger and gentle)
other than that, during the first few days, when I loop the head pat and press skip, a notice board would pop up saying nade_continue doesn't exist.
Some times it changes to "nade_2" or "nade_6". After that the scene get changed to stroking her cheek or finger licking even though it shouldn't be possible with intimacy point at the time
That doesn't happen all the time I loop the head pat + skip, but still

Newcomer

Aug 13, 2018
You need to have modded version
I have it. I'm using the modded TransFix V4, but the option doesn't show up. I go out with Sylvie first thing in the morning, and rest in the plaza, but no dice. Yandere works when I type it in the text box, though.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
having the same problem as @Aogami here
after the first time event, tried "to bed", anything works except for the action buttons (finger and gentle)
other than that, during the first few days, when I loop the head pat and press skip, a notice board would pop up saying nade_continue doesn't exist.
Some times it changes to "nade_2" or "nade_6". After that the scene get changed to stroking her cheek or finger licking even though it shouldn't be possible with intimacy point at the time
That doesn't happen all the time I loop the head pat + skip, but still
I cant fix it is caused by game engine bugs bug with headpats is present in clean game too.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ok
TransFixV4+ModsV2.2.zip
Fixes:
Unable to do date event
To be able to go on date you have to have
1500 Intimacy
it happens on the middle of the day and one time slot after
button will apear in place of go to market

Google Drive:

I am sorry for this error i dont know what caused that but it should work fine now

Where and at what time in the story did you experience this bug? I know in the beginning of being able to have sex with Sylvie, missionary is the only position available until a later time when you unlock reverse cowgirl, which I assume is unlockable through lust level. Though I'm not too sure about the action one, I've never experienced it myself.
I think he forgot to click on sylvies parts while in bed since it works for me just well

Edit:I also fixed states button in modded version ( or i hope so)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Tell me if it wont work for you i will try to fix that.... again,,,
Also IF YOU HAVE ANY FKING ERROR BUG PLEASE WRITE IF YOU ARE USING NORMAL OR MODDED VERSION
Also link to all releases i had done

Sere

May 15, 2017
I have 3 questions I want to ask:
1 - does the Transfix_V4 include the mods?
2 - Is the Yandere mod included?
3 - How do you open the night shop?

Sysisusi

Oct 5, 2018
Game keeps crashing about 20 seconds after launching without any error message, i downloaded 2.2.1 from a different source before and the same thing happened as with this version, i don't know what causes it and i was wondering if anyone knows?

Newcomer

Aug 13, 2018
Tell me if it wont work for you i will try to fix that.... again,,,
Also IF YOU HAVE ANY FKING ERROR BUG PLEASE WRITE IF YOU ARE USING NORMAL OR MODDED VERSION
Also link to all releases i had done
Date is working now. Thank you!

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I have 3 questions I want to ask:
1 - does the Transfix_V4 include the mods?
2 - Is the Yandere mod included?
3 - How do you open the night shop?
1.Only TransfixV4+Mods have mods
2.Yandere is included but it doesnt have sex scenes ported yet only scene where sylvie is stalking you when you go out alone
3.You need to have enought lust

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes