VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Just downloaded 2.3.1.
After starting it shows the usual "Freakily Charming" intro, afterwards it just turns into a blackscreen and i can't do anything.
I did exactly as instructed:

1- Download game and unpack it to the desired location.
2- Move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" and agree to overwrite the files.
3- Press the "TeachingFeeling.exe" to start the game.

Starting with jap locale doesn't seem to help either.

Anybody know how to fix this? Didn't find anything while skimming through the thread.
Just downloaded 2.3.1.
After starting it shows the usual "Freakily Charming" intro, afterwards it just turns into a blackscreen and i can't do anything.
I did exactly as instructed:

1- Download game and unpack it to the desired location.
2- Move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" and agree to overwrite the files.
3- Press the "TeachingFeeling.exe" to start the game.

Starting with jap locale doesn't seem to help either.

Anybody know how to fix this? Didn't find anything while skimming through the thread.
Have you tried the 'General Troubleshooting' thread, those people are the 'techies' and might be your best option to a solution for your problem, hope you get it fixed...

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hmm, i see that the clothes shop can be more lewd but i can't seem to unlock it even after buying everything i could. what do i need to do? edit: i found it, you only need to go out alone on the 6 or 7 day phase

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
hmm, i see that the clothes shop can be more lewd but i can't seem to unlock it even after buying everything i could. what do i need to do? edit: i found it, you only need to go out alone on the 6 or 7 day phase
If you go out at late evening/night the option should come up to 'go alone', then you should be able to enter the shop, can't remember if Sylvie's stats affect it, but if you've bought all the 'ordinary' clothes her stats should be high enough, hope this helps you... OOps, sorry was distracted by the phone and didn't see your edit.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
Couldn't we go out with Sylvie when she had little to no clothes before? It is not possible anymore or is it me?

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 I've been away from the teaching feeling scene for a while, why don't you give us a rundown of what mods are in the current patch so people aren't confused as to what's working and what's not?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Check Page 36 by hotar88. He keeps his stuff updated.
Thanks for remember this post :)
But @PapaKangu meant, I guess, what exactly mods includes "TransFix 2.3.1 v4 + Mods v2.1".
I.e. what's doing this modded version of TransFix.

P.S. @przemo10371 could you write about these mods included to your TransFix?
Also will be better to keep separate clear and modded version, each one with last changes.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm assuming that's the 2nd of the masturbation memories, If so like all the others hover over the pic slot and find the hint as to required levels, to unlock it then she needs to be dressed in the shirt, then when the 'go to bed' option comes up you can ask her to masturbate for you, hope this helps you, have fun..
thanks for reply but i am not talking about the masturbate scenes... i am talking about the scene of sylvie wearing nurse suit that i saw on youtube...i tried and success unlock the first action of that scene but the second is way way harder to get

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
thanks for reply but i am not talking about the masturbate scenes... i am talking about the scene of sylvie wearing nurse suit that i saw on youtube...i tried and success unlock the first action of that scene but the second is way way harder to get
Sorry I missunderstood the 1st post, for that scene you need her to wear the nurse outfit to work, work to the end of the night, when she approaches you for sex you have to turn her down, If memory serves me right, you do this 2 or 3times and then give in and have sex with her, as per usual her lust? level has to be in the right range (for that one very high), and that will unlock the scene for you, hope you enjoy. :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ok mods in Modded version are:
1.Date(Fully functional)
2.Yandere(Only scene while going out alone works for now could be unstable)
3.Talk menu easter eggs
4.easter eggs in name
5.Secret WIP mod (only triger is available @PapaKangu knows what mod ;) )

And i think that's it.

Also i will start going to college starting tomorrow so wont have many free time to do fixes or implement new or port mod so pls do be patient.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

nordic

Jun 19, 2017

Well.... Videogame heroes comes in many shapes, some might be ripping and tearing demons in hell, some might be a web slinging masked hero stopping crimes in a realistic New York and some might be a biker girl protecting a little girl from a zombie infested city.... still nothing can beat a hero who saved a girl life with a simple head pat.
...Okay now I'm crying, but only because of the happiness on her face

Super9801

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a way to change the music in the game instead of the track that usually plays? I remember in an older patch that it was possible but I can't find the option.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to change the music in the game instead of the track that usually plays? I remember in an older patch that it was possible but I can't find the option.
There is Button musicie but i am to busy to point IT out right now

Jun 20, 2018
I don't mean to be pushy, but nobody replied to my question, so I'm going to repeat it here. I apologize if this is obnoxious. I was wondering if the latest version of this game has an Android port yet, and if so, is there some way to use the save state with everything unlocked featured on this site with said port? I don't really want to have to unlock everything again for the fifth time. I mean, I'll do what I have to for Sylvie, but repeating the same thousand steps multiple times over isn't preferred, you know? Also, Przemo, good luck with college!

Reactions: przemo10371

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I don't mean to be pushy, but nobody replied to my question, so I'm going to repeat it here. I apologize if this is obnoxious. I was wondering if the latest version of this game has an Android port yet, and if so, is there some way to use the save state with everything unlocked featured on this site with said port? I don't really want to have to unlock everything again for the fifth time. I mean, I'll do what I have to for Sylvie, but repeating the same thousand steps multiple times over isn't preferred, you know? Also, Przemo, good luck with college!
Nope, last android port only for 2.2.1 version.
Look it at The Combined Post (page 36 or my sig).

Regards.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes