VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
I played this back on version 1.21 apparently and I remember all the scenes described in the walkthrough except maybe the nurse one. What have all these updates added? The change log in OP is singularly unhelpful.

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Can I ask for a help? I can't seem to find the english patch, is it included in the .rar file? can I use the old english patch to this version?

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
awww, she got the happy ending she deserved

... shut up, I'm not tearing up, you're tearing up, I just got something in my eye

Well.... Videogame heroes comes in many shapes, some might be ripping and tearing demons in hell, some might be a web slinging masked hero stopping crimes in a realistic New York and some might be a biker girl protecting a little girl from a zombie infested city.... still nothing can beat a hero who saved a girl life with a simple head pat.

Reactions: Élysséss

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
Just downloaded 2.3.1.
After starting it shows the usual "Freakily Charming" intro, afterwards it just turns into a blackscreen and i can't do anything.
I did exactly as instructed:

1- Download game and unpack it to the desired location.
2- Move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" and agree to overwrite the files.
3- Press the "TeachingFeeling.exe" to start the game.

Starting with jap locale doesn't seem to help either.

Anybody know how to fix this? Didn't find anything while skimming through the thread.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Ah, ppl crying, ppl suffering because of current OP.

Ave @brynhildr
Need to do the again. All hope on you!

Regards.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
molest her is good, just dont rape her...

remember to give her full meal, light chores and the PANCAKES (cant you see she drooling for it?)... FAQ can be found at pg36 post by Hotar88
Unless he posted an updated guide, Ray made it more of a pain in the ass to get Sylvie past her sick day. I posted a new guide in 119.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Just downloaded 2.3.1.
After starting it shows the usual "Freakily Charming" intro, afterwards it just turns into a blackscreen and i can't do anything.

2- Move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" and agree to overwrite the files.

Anybody know how to fix this? Didn't find anything while skimming through the thread.
Try making a copy of your save and reinstalling the whole thing.

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
Just downloaded 2.3.1.

No need for Jap local, been playing TF since 1.6 and never needed for Jap local or changing PC to Japanese.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Need help for page 2 the second action...i cannot find any clues how to unlock it...the masturebate i unlocked is just a lucky shot...and some how i unlocked all page 1 ... but i dont have a f@cking ideas what is the last scenario is. I raise her up to 2k vs 500 lust all mega high but only super high with oral. Talk to everyone in town , buy everything i can , go deep to the forest but nothing...i am trying to pass by myself but i stuck at this state for whole weak. Btw, similar to this you can try 1room.
I'm assuming that's the 2nd of the masturbation memories, If so like all the others hover over the pic slot and find the hint as to required levels, to unlock it then she needs to be dressed in the shirt, then when the 'go to bed' option comes up you can ask her to masturbate for you, hope this helps you, have fun..

Reactions: Serance
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes