VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
I'm curious about this game and considering trying it out. So you can kill her on accident? How does that happen? Overall the comments makes this game sound like it's about making her happy, but I'm curious about how the dark side of it works.
It doesn't you force sex on a traumatized young woman even if you have fed and clothed her and she dies. You need to treat her well. Otherwise when she becomes sick she has no will to live and will simply waste away.

Feed her the same as you, let her do little jobs around the house to feel a little secure and she will blossom into the adorable Sylvie we all love so much.

Also head pats, lots of head pats, because unlike real life intimate touching from strangers heals abuse.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
well you can either head pat or simply talk to her. The point is treat her well enough to reach a certain "favor" value + meet all the other criterias (no rape, dress her etc.) and she will survive. Actually I've yet to test if she will survive as long as you don't rape her and don't buy her the dress but meeting the favor value.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
This is one of the happiest, most adorable games i've ever played that can get really sad really quickly.

I love seeing happy Sylvie but seeing sad Sylvie makes me sad too and when I accidentally killed Sylvie I was heartbroke. Well, I was until I realised i'd saved not long before and could reload to save her and Sylvie was happy again.

She smiles, I smile and all is well.
that is just adorable

Aug 16, 2016
Most of the old mods are probably broken now, but shouldn't the simple clothing mods still work? I can't seem to find those files now. Does anyone have the old clothing files without the full modpacks they were usually added into?

carhooper1

Aug 2, 2018
Yea you play as a doctor in the game, so it's fairly similar.

Sylvie is more or less leftovers of a complicated financial issue with her former owner who died in a "tragic accident", and having Ferrum, the merchant the doctor saved in the past paying his dues and giving Sylvie out of the fact he himself isn't a slaver but just some sketchy merchant. Pretty much it for the plot of this game.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
alright i've done a search through the thread, looked at the same question being asked over and over, looked at the guide and i just dont understand...

I'm at 357 intimacy, i have 25 pink and 25 blue flowers, and literally for the past 12 in game days i do the make tea, yet she makes it every time... i have the book, is there something else i need to do to trigger it? i restarted my previous game that i was further in and i would sometimes get the option to make tea but only add blue flowers and it seemed to only give me that option for making tea when i was out of pink flowers, if i had both i never got the option. I also had 12 and 17 of the energy/aphrodisiac and it would never give me an option to choose anything on the sex screen, would just show "Drug" then nothing next to it and if i clicked on it nothing happened. I'm super confused on why I can't seem to get this to work.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
alright i've done a search through the thread, looked at the same question being asked over and over, looked at the guide and i just dont understand...

I'm at 357 intimacy, i have 25 pink and 25 blue flowers, and literally for the past 12 in game days i do the make tea, yet she makes it every time... i have the book, is there something else i need to do to trigger it? i restarted my previous game that i was further in and i would sometimes get the option to make tea but only add blue flowers and it seemed to only give me that option for making tea when i was out of pink flowers, if i had both i never got the option. I also had 12 and 17 of the energy/aphrodisiac and it would never give me an option to choose anything on the sex screen, would just show "Drug" then nothing next to it and if i clicked on it nothing happened. I'm super confused on why I can't seem to get this to work.
It might sound silly but it should be preapare button or something like that near save button

Also if any of you is making error/bug report ps write your version of translation
V4_Final or V4+modsV2
something like thtat

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Also PPL if you have any idea of you had written any dialogue that can be used in game andd you want it to be in game just post it or give me private message becouse i want to make TeachingFeeling with as much content as possible.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
It might sound silly but it should be preapare button or something like that near save button

Also if any of you is making error/bug report ps write your version of translation
V4_Final or V4+modsV2
something like thtat
prepare allows me to make the aphrodisiac and the energy booster which i already have over 10 of on each, but it doesnt give me an option anywhere to use it, like i said in my previous post, on the sex screen "Drug" shows up, but i dont see anything after it or when i click on "Drug" nothing happens. The drugs i dont really care about right now though, i just want to get Tea to work

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
prepare allows me to make the aphrodisiac and the energy booster which i already have over 10 of on each, but it doesnt give me an option anywhere to use it, like i said in my previous post, on the sex screen "Drug" shows up, but i dont see anything after it or when i click on "Drug" nothing happens. The drugs i dont really care about right now though, i just want to get Tea to work
you use mod version or regular

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
looks like you have to trigger the forest scenes to get adding pink flowers to work, after trying to do everything possible as soon as i did that, it worked

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes