VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Are there any ending for this game? or its just endless playthrough? it would be nice if we can see the happy ending rather than just the bad ending.. maybe they married and sylvie grow up and have kids maybe something like that since im a sucker for vanilla stuff never get enough of that sweetness
Ray is still working on this game extensively so for now its just endless. But there will eventually be an ending put into the game according to rumors.

hammy01

Nov 2, 2017
ran into issue. after typing in the talk list with a correct cammand i get stuck. i am able to type other words but unable to submit or click anything else.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
A simple guide to those who are having trouble getting past sick day (she dies)

How to get past sick day:

C = Choice Prompt

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food (C)
-reassure her (C)
-let her do housework (C)
-MAIN ROUTE (C)
-pancakes (C)
-Go out and alt route
-buy clothes (C)
-looks cute (C)
-Nurse (C)

You can experiment with some of the choices, but (other than the obvious ones) the one you want to make sure you get is main route. This one has to come before alt route to get the pancake prompt. Other than that, don't treat her like crap.

Reactions: Aeden Blaine

Tamrad

Jun 26, 2017
ran into issue. after typing in the talk list with a correct cammand i get stuck. i am able to type other words but unable to submit or click anything else.
Same here, im pretty sure the ' symbol causes the bug, every command without it works fine.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
A simple guide to those who are having trouble getting past sick day (she dies)

How to get past sick day:

C = Choice Prompt

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food (C)
-reassure her (C)
-let her do housework (C)
-MAIN ROUTE (C)
-pancakes (C)
-Go out and alt route
-buy clothes (C)
-looks cute (C)
-Nurse (C)

You can experiment with some of the choices, but (other than the obvious ones) the one you want to make sure you get is main route. This one has to come before alt route to get the pancake prompt. Other than that, don't treat her like crap.
Oh, I take it the game/format! has changed, the 2 previous versions I did I always bought the clothes 1st, am waiting to try this new version, so will remember to save before the 1st trip out, (the last version I played, and still have is the 1.9.2 from last July/August, haven't played it since, so am looking forward to a return.) Also am surprised at the number of New comers to the game, hope they enjoy as much as I did/do. :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
What is stored in Memories - > Extra section?
Scenes of each (1st) sexual encounter, the first intercourse, the first BJ etc...hover over the pic/box and it will give you a hint of how to unlock/reveal it.... have fun. ps.. each scene in a set requires a different level of lust/arousal, offhand can't remember the exact numbers but the hint tells you the level, med/high etc.

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
uimg003_056.jpg
there is another newer game call 1room-runaway girl- that seems inspired by this game. Similar format and there is a thread for that game here.
You mean this manga Sachi No One Room?

By the way, it is getting an Anime adaption or Live Adaption I think. Basically same story about an abused girl who got "kidnapped" by an social awkward masked "Oniichan" who is teaching her how to enjoy life

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
omg yes i can finally experience this game.
Finally experience...!!!, I have to ask, do you (or did you) live somewhere that games or sites like this are (or were) banned??.... the Joker in me wants to say....Gasp, you finally moved out!!!, and no longer have to worry about Mommy or Daddy catching you....:) ;) :)

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Finally experience...!!!, I have to ask, do you (or did you) live somewhere that games or sites like this are (or were) banned??.... the Joker in me wants to say....Gasp, you finally moved out!!!, and no longer have to worry about Mommy or Daddy catching you....:) ;) :)
no i just simply never got a chance to play due to not remembering what it was called=/

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes