VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
In case some new members had trouble getting my upload Teaching Feeling 2.3.1 with the English patch version 4 installed I think this one should work, I zipped my game in a wrong format with 7z

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is one of the happiest, most adorable games i've ever played that can get really sad really quickly.

I love seeing happy Sylvie but seeing sad Sylvie makes me sad too and when I accidentally killed Sylvie I was heartbroke. Well, I was until I realised i'd saved not long before and could reload to save her and Sylvie was happy again.

She smiles, I smile and all is well.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious about this game and considering trying it out. So you can kill her on accident? How does that happen? Overall the comments makes this game sound like it's about making her happy, but I'm curious about how the dark side of it works.
There is no mager dark side to this game the title is kinda misleading in a way, you are just taking care of a ex-slave whos past master was "mean" and you both fell in love.

Try the game its really good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm curious about this game and considering trying it out. So you can kill her on accident? How does that happen? Overall the comments makes this game sound like it's about making her happy, but I'm curious about how the dark side of it works.
You can be really cruel to her but why would you do that to poor Sylvie?

As for how I killed her, she caught a cold but I didn't pay much attention to it, I didn't think it would make any difference and it killed her. It was my first play through and I didn't quite understand what was going on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no mathe what i do she just gets sick and dies.... how do i prevent it ?
You get choices to nurse her and help her get better, some of us just chose to ignore those thinking it wasn't a big decision and did other things. The game lets you know if she's feeling sick, you get the option to help her or go about your daily business.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
no mathe what i do she just gets sick and dies.... how do i prevent it ?
pamper the fuck out of her and she lives as well as becomes a loyal puppy to you. after you get over the initial hump of sickness or pain. she is pretty easy to take care of.

Just love on her. I mean I really never failed this game except on purpose so I don't get how people couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: Aeden Blaine

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
its been a while for me i think the last time I tried this game it was in the 1.20 era so I wanted to try again but like many others I don't see download links other then the walk through.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes