VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Assume it is censored? sad but can live with it.
it's a jap game. unfortunately they have to censor their games :(.

I uploaded the base game in Japanese. It says so on there. ``Untranslated Base Game: RJ162718``
And it's "unmolested" so you're getting just the base game. Now, the Japanese game naming style is RJ followed by numbers. Google it and it'll show results all leading to "Teaching Feeling" in Japanese.

Also, when you download it on the OP, it's kinda hard to miss the big letters saying "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS". I know people are reading it but if they don't actually read the instruction, then I really can't help them.

The decision to not combine it into a single download with just the base game and translation is due to two reasons: First reason is if the patch is updated, we just need to upload that patch. It's better than mirroring 1+ gb all over again. Second reason is because several helpful people who work with the game do not like it when the translation is added to the base game for several reasons.

Personally, I'd combine them and say "That's it. Any future update, you figure it out!" You can try to make it an "idiot-proof" but it's a lost cause. Let me remind you of the posts saying "sylvie died" when the post right above that is YET ANOTHER POST explaining how NOT to let her die. I could continue citing examples but I'd don't have all that time.

The changelog is is Japanese and covers several pages. I took a stab at using translation sites to translate the changelog in blocks but ray's writing style is quite condensed but precise so when it's translated, it's still mostly gibberish. We need help with translating it correctly and I don't know Japanese at all.

As to the patch not having a version number correlating with the game itself, that's understandable. Thanks for pointing that out so what I'll do now is add the versions to the downloads. But if people are still having trouble after that, I really can't be bothered to help...
well, it's okay to leave the name as it is for the file but people still need to know what version number it is. thankfully you wrote the versionnumber down. now it's clear what we actually download here.

i never said that it's difficult to install or to find out the versionnumber of the game after you downloaded it. but you can't expect people to download things blindly without knowing if they get the newest update or not (some poor souls have bad i-net connections ya know).

it's totally fine with me if you don't combine it into one download. but as it was before, the all in one download was the only one that had a version number... and that version was (and still is) obsolet. that can be confusing and misleading to some people. now you described the base download, so it's not a big deal anymore.

no need to remind me how tedious it can be explaining some guys to use the search bar XD: i gave up on it months ago in the thread camp pinewood after i nearly lost my mind there ^^. but i hope those guys aren't the majority of the the users downloading here :OhMyGoodness:

about the changelog: it would be great if you could put the jap. changelog in a spoiler like this:

version 2.3
major update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that way we don't have to download the game in order to read the changelog and we also know then, that there is only a jap. changelog out and we have to live with the scarce english infos we have right now. so far the changelog doesn't even tell us, that the txt. file in the game folder is fully in japanese.

about the rest: great to be of help.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To be fair and more in line with the rules on this site, I'd rather translate the changelog into English before posting it.
I'm fairly certain ray knows some English since he lived for 10 years in America. Not sure what happened to the dude when he was here (maybe he met a real life sylvie here and it made him mad?) but he's not fond of westerners at all.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
*humming while searching for updates to sekkusu games*

*sees Teaching Feeling update*

*INSTA NUT*

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
To be fair and more in line with the rules on this site, I'd rather translate the changelog into English before posting it.
I'm fairly certain ray knows some English since he lived for 10 years in America. Not sure what happened to the dude when he was here (maybe he met a real life sylvie here and it made him mad?) but he's not fond of westerners at all.
well, i can translate some very small changelogs. but changelogs like the one i posted would take up to one hour for me to get it done. that's just too time consuming.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
how do i have sex with silvie for a second time none of the options in bed let me and how do i get the drugs

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay realize this makes me sound stupid but gonna ask anyway... the instructions say to drop the translation files into the game folder but I can't find a folder named game?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
gotta say..this is kind of a feel-good game cause once you start it looks kind of bleak with her..but then you see the changes and he smiling happiness willing to chat away etc...opened a fair few options..but damn..that girl cums 3 times before my MC even gets one in :p
just curious..ever an option later on to have cosmetic surgery performed on her to try and repair her scarring and self esteem? or buy her breast implants as she seems to not enjoy having tiny tits(which i prefer myself...tiny tits are always happy :p )

TMan121

Sep 19, 2017
I haven't seen that before, but if I had to guess it's either a mod or fan art, mods aren't fully moved over to the latest version so using them may cause issues. Also the mood is basically how she is feeling generally, it's mostly flavor, as far as I know. The flowers are different, blue makes her less lewd, pink makes her more lewd. Basically you keep giving her pink for maximum lewdness only giving her blue flowers if you missed a certain scene.
Speaking of..I haven't played this game for a VERY long time. I remember giving the flowers to change lewd, but for some reason whenever I click to make tea.... she goes to do that every time. I don't see any other option. I also 'prepared' and made Aphrodisiac, but I can't seem to do anything with it. When I go to bed, there is no option for it either in the DRUG column. I'm at a total loss.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
okay realize this makes me sound stupid but gonna ask anyway... the instructions say to drop the translation files into the game folder but I can't find a folder named game?
In the folder where the game is installed. Not an actual game folder.

Aaaaanyway.....Can i go meet this "previous owner", i got a few things i need to share with him. Shovel, choice words, another shovel, burlap sack, several other sholes, dirt. Fucking bastard.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have sex with her when she is at zero lust and make her cum alot without you cumming..for some reason her lust is way up the next morning..go figure..LOL
a reoccurring theme i noticed..i guess she reallllly wants you to cum and if you do not..she gets hornier :p

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I have squares in text (instead of hearts for example)
And have no option to go out without her (this one I figured out)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I have squares in text (instead of hearts for example)
And have no option to go out without her (this one I figured out)
If SOMEBODY have some kinda error to report i need to get screenshot of that error because just saying that you have error i wont even look into IT, because i don't have proof that this bug exists.So pls next time upload error and some pictures and best do IT on discord in bug report.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok the first time she wanted sex it all worked. Now I have this wierd interface and I don't understand how to trigger it off? I assume the dark selections ar eoff and the bright are on. But I assume the two zen arrows are the start, but when I click them they just go on and off. What's the execute button or action?

================================================
Never mind I figured it out, just in case anyone else is confused, you have to click on Sylvia (with either hands a or penis). If you want to kiss her, click on the mouth. Should add kissing to the patting interface when the relationship becomes stable. Also after a certain point should have Sylvia sleep in the Doctors bed (maybe trigger it by buying a bigger bed?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ok the first time she wanted sex it all worked. Now I have this wierd interface and I don't understand how to trigger it off? I assume the dark selections ar eoff and the bright are on. But I assume the two zen arrows are the start, but when I click them they just go on and off. What's the execute button or action?

================================================
Never mind I figured it out, just in case anyone else is confused, you have to click on Sylvia (with either hands a or penis). If you want to kiss her, click on the mouth. Should add kissing to the patting interface when the relationship becomes stable. Also after a certain point should have Sylvia sleep in the Doctors bed (maybe trigger it by buying a bigger bed?
Give me arts of that then we can talk about adding it

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes