VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Why send it was a PM? Pretty sure others (including myself) could use a working direct download. This update is ... sloppy.

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
Why send it was a PM? Pretty sure others (including myself) could use a working direct download. This update is ... sloppy.
Because I hardly post in here so I can't post link. until a set amount of post. Also don't want to discredit the original uploaders. Anyways I can send you the link to if you want to.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Because I hardly post in here so I can't post link. until a set amount of post. Also don't want to discredit the original uploaders. Anyways I can send you the link to if you want to.
Oh Hanferd, have you started a ball rolling, you may find yourself quite busy with that offer ;) That said I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by all concerned. Share and share alike :)

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
Oh Hanferd, have you started a ball rolling, you may find yourself quite busy with that offer ;) That said I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by all concerned. Share and share alike :)
Alrite then, in this case, I will make it easy for everyone by uploading my own version I downloaded and patched, Should be 2.3.1 with the English patched already installed version 4 that fixed the bug and mistranslation.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Alrite then, in this case, I will make it easy for everyone by uploading my own version I downloaded and patched, Should be 2.3.1 with the English patched already installed version 4 that fixed the bug and mistranslation.

Many thanks for the link, just downloaded, will have a run at it tomorrow, haven't played for over a year so am looking forward to it, so from all of us who barely passed 'computers for dummies 101' many thanks.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I have button soo
Zrzut ekranu (10).png You must have old version of V4 Just redownload it

And past it over older version or clean game you decide

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Updated OP. Let's keep this look clean.
If it's still confusing, I'll just do a combo upload and that will be only 1 upload.
@przemo10371 Can we have the mods by itself as an upload and I'll add it to OP???
Wouldn't be better to have V4+Mods
Then if somebody want mods then he dont have to download both just pack
And if Sb want only translation then go download only transaltion
Btw separate mod pack would have about half of pack size soo i dont think it would be good idea but hey if you want it i can do it

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I have button soo
View attachment 153726 You must have old version of V4 Just redownload it

And past it over older version or clean game you decide
Oops, haven't played it for a year, have only just downloaded the v2.2.1? today, my apologies for misleading, am looking forward to playing the new version in the next couple of days. I miss my headpatting sessions. :)

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

Is this censored?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Does v2.3.1 have Uncensor, Full Save and Custom Clothes Set? Or do I have to download the older version to get all that?

Reactions: Yonamous

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uh. the OP is quite messed up. download for base game doesn't tell ya what version you are actually downloading. the combo download uses a really old version. changelog doesn't say shit... just bugfixes, or major update. but i wanna know WHAT bugfix was done and what was included in the major update. telling people that details are in the txt file is nice and all, but i wanna check out the changelog to see if it's actually worth downloading the game to update it. having to download the game to check out if it's worth downloading is just...weird and makes the whole changelog here obsolet in my opinion (and that doesn't happen only for this game). i also don't understand why the content of said txt file wasn't just copied to the changelog spoiler? or is it fully in japanese? in that case, telling others they can read it up in the txt file without stating it's actually in japanese doesn't make it better for them XD.
english patch also doesn't have a version number. so you cant see, if the english patch is actually working for the newest version, or not. you gotta download it and read it up either in the txt file or by simply doing a trial and error.

i don't wanna sound ungrateful or so, but due to that lack of information i get from OP i will wait with the download 'til this mess is cleaned up a bit and i can then actually see what i am downloading.

goooofy79

Aug 5, 2017
i'm confused.... how does this game works?
if you molest her, she dies after three days, no further interaction.
if you pad her head and talk to her i can go with her in the town, but thats it. chat/pading/hang out in town and she is dead after 11 days. Is this a bug or feature? :D

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes