VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

grim2_5

Sep 21, 2018
Newcomer here, does the english patch include uncensor or should i download them separately?
Btw great work guys!
*edited: lmao i literally misses the "uncensor included part"

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
there is an update here

grim2_5

Sep 21, 2018
Idk if this time it's because i'm retarded again or what
I just finished installing the ver 2.3.1 of the game and instantly proceed with the above mod update
First playthrough, and when i got to the bed scene, the action thingie (finger and gentle option) did nothing evertime i click on it
Also, tried it without patching anything, still nothing happened
Am i missing something?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Idk if this time it's because i'm retarded again or what
I just finished installing the ver 2.3.1 of the game and instantly proceed with the above mod update
First playthrough, and when i got to the bed scene, the action thingie (finger and gentle option) did nothing evertime i click on it
Also, tried it without patching anything, still nothing happened
Am i missing something?
Going from memory (it's been a while) I think you have to click the girl after clicking the options. Try clicking her pussy.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@przemo10371 Would you consider this version stable enough that I can combine it with 2.3.1 and upload it here as one zip? That way, it's just one english translated zip?
Maybe an option with mods as a separate zip to add mods if that's not too hard?

Like this..

Download Teaching Feeling 2.3.1 + Transfix V4:
mega - zippy - workup

Patch to add clothes and mods - extract contents to data folder.
Mods V2:
mega - zippy - workup

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 Would you consider this version stable enough that I can combine it with 2.3.1 and upload it here as one zip? That way, it's just one english translated zip?

Like this..

mega - zippy - workup

mega - zippy - workup
As @przemo10371's bugtester guy, the base translation patch without the mods is good to go (as far as I'm aware). Some of the mods as of now are still a little shaky, some straight up haven't been ported yet (like yandere last time I checked), but the game itself is playable with no gamebreaking bugs. Although, some of the previously uncensored scenes have become censored again, it seems that's because of something ray changed with the game.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018

Like this..

mega - zippy - workup

Mods V2:
mega - zippy - workup
Well V4 was stable enought that it dont have any new bugs (Headpats bug is present in clean game too so this isn't my problem) so yea it is stable to merge in one file with game.
Just download it again because i updated zip to have that dying sylvie kinda bugfix merged.
Link:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018

@przemo10371
Would you consider this version stable enough that I can combine it with 2.3.1 and upload it here as one zip? That way, it's just one english translated zip?

Like this..

mega - zippy - workup

Mods V2:
mega - zippy - workup
Don't worry :)
Soon, at end of this or on next week, I'll update links for 2.3.1 and updated The English Patch.
Also, ofc, post for updating OP.

P.S. Since Transfix is still being updated and corrected, better not make combined version.
I.e. keep as is: links for original archive with the game and another links for translation.
Also, I'll update The Combined Post for updated and working mods for current version.

Regards.

Hanferd

Aug 25, 2018
can someone help me with downloading the current version I still have the 1.9.2
Do you know how to use Torrents? Otherwise I can try to upload my version in Megaupload that I downloaded complete with the translation and patch for making it easy for you.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes