VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Started up a new game and she somehow dies on sick day.

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food
-reassured her
-let her do housework
-alt route
-buy clothes
-looks cute

Then it prompts to sick day and it doesn't give me the choice to nurse her. I've tried twice. Did something change?
That's odd... I don't think anything affects the actual choices you can make. It's annoying, but have you tried doing it again on a new save? If this is a recurring bug it straight up prevents players from progressing the game

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food
-reassured her
-let her do housework
-alt route
-buy clothes
-looks cute

Then it prompts to sick day and it doesn't give me the choice to nurse her. I've tried twice. Did something change?
ive tried latest version and she always dies, just thought it was another one of those game just meant to have 1 or 2 scenes are you meant to repeat them only

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Few PPL had told me that sylvie is dying even tho you care for her.

So there is a fix that should greately reduce chance of that bug
Link:

Or direct

PS. Works on v4+Mods and on normal Version

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Few PPL had told me that sylvie is dying even tho you care for her.

So there is a fix that should greately reduce chance of that bug
Link:

Or direct

PS. Works on v4+Mods and on normal Version
thx, but did not help, she still dies after fucked 3 times, she can stay alive longer if I just pat her head all day long, but the trigger seem to be sex 3rd time and fever throw up meds dies

edit only did he 2 times this time to test and only did feel her head and talk to her and she still dies from fever for no reason

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
thx, but did not help, she still dies after fucked 3 times, she can stay alive longer if I just pat her head all day long, but the trigger seem to be sex 3rd time and fever throw up meds dies

edit only did he 2 times this time to test and only did feel her head and talk to her and she still dies from fever for no reason
You cannot molest Sylvie in the intro if you want to progress. If you molest her before she offers herself to you, that triggers the death flag.

Reactions: Nameinprogress

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food
-reassured her
-let her do housework
-alt route
-buy clothes
-looks cute

Did you take her too the Cafe for lunch and give her pancakes? If you miss that it counts against you!

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018

When you rape her once you cant get to good part

Reactions: Nameinprogress

Artyom Reaper

Sep 19, 2018
Will the creator create a sequel or keep updating this game? I've seen images of Sylvie all grown up on his twitter feed.

carhooper1

Aug 2, 2018
That's just him having fun with the idea of adult Sylvie. Though to be honest, having to interact with a grown up Sylvie would be heavenly.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
new potions for growth and regression would be like the best things ever (though they will probably need to remake every single clothing piece to adapt to the size change

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
How to get past sick day:

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food
-reassure her
-let her do housework
-MAIN ROUTE
-pancakes
-Go out and alt route