VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Not sure if this was already caught before but just in case, found two errors...
1: You can still click it and it will show how close you are with Sylvie, but not sure if its supposed to be displaying like that or not in the corner there.
Teaching Feeling error 01 intimacy level.png
and
2. Deciding to go out, but then when I clicked "Changed my mind", this popped up.
Teaching Feeling error 02 going out ive changed my mind.png

Maxdevil25

Sep 15, 2018
I started up a new game but my game would frezz after he says "now what should I do"
Music stops can't use eny thing on screen or goes black
What do I need help Silvia

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Also if somebody would like to have his/her own event in game then all you have to do is to send me txt file with dialogs, and instructions about Sylvie expresion and what background to use

Madao92

Jul 24, 2018
I found 3 bugs in "custom" clothes (I have the 2.3.1 version of the game and the TransFix_V4_Final version of the patch).
The first two are not a real problem:
1) The "neck" symbol is moved upwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Buttons 7-10+"Remove" of the "extra" are not aligned.
3) The whole line of the "dress" is finished under the line of "accessories", and does not allow you to select the dresses.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I found 3 bugs in "custom" clothes (I have the 2.3.1 version of the game and the TransFix_V4_Final version of the patch).
The first two are not a real problem:
1) The "neck" symbol is moved upwards.
2) Buttons 7-10+"Remove" of the "extra" are not aligned.
3) The whole line of the "dress" is finished under the line of "accessories", and does not allow you to select the dresses.
Yea i dont really care
I told before i wont fix anything tied with custom
Buut o can do something about it
Google drive link to fixed (Same as before but with updated .zip)

Reactions: Madao92

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Few PPL had a problem with corrupted translation archive it could be that V4+Mods was packed into rar not in zip as always it was late so i didn't look what type i pack in soo here you go

TransFixV4+ModsV2 now in zip
Google Drive link:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Few PPL had a problem with corrupted translation archive it could be that V4+Mods was packed into rar not in zip as always it was late so i didn't look what type i pack in soo here you go

TransFixV4+ModsV2 now in zip
Google Drive link:
I'm getting a tag:chara_layer doesn't exist error?

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
latest worked out for me, just one line was not translated but it was no big deal as it was during a cafe visit scene. Everything else works good. Only one question though, what are the mods, and wasnt there a yandere mod? How do I get to it? (obviously more than one question but BLAH! lol)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
latest worked out for me, just one line was not translated but it was no big deal as it was during a cafe visit scene. Everything else works good. Only one question though, what are the mods, and wasnt there a yandere mod? How do I get to it? (obviously more than one question but BLAH! lol)
yandere for now dont do much you have to waitill i finish porting yan mod

carhooper1

Aug 2, 2018
I mean, I can still click on the missing image icon and get the status of Sylvie, but just the image for the status button is missing.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Started up a new game and she somehow dies on sick day.

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food
-reassured her
-let her do housework
-alt route
-buy clothes
-looks cute

Then it prompts to sick day and it doesn't give me the choice to nurse her. I've tried twice. Did something change?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes