VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do someone have the english patch link pls because i dont have it in the folder from winrar
Where did you get the download from?
When the OP was revised make it less confusing, the patch was put inside the game. Now, it is download, extract, move files from one folder to the next then play!

If you got the game somewhere else or before the op was revised, you've just pointed exactly out why having separate downloads for everything is a bad idea. Just download the file in the OP. Extract, drag folders from translation to teaching feelings, let it overwrite files, and then play!

can someone share a full save pls i played 1.8 and i dont have saves it would have to been deleted
i will appreciate a lot
can someone share a save
Top right corner of page---> There's a search bar. It says "Search..."
Click it
Drop down menu.. check "Search this thread only"
In the search bar, type "Save 2.3.1"
Or just "Save" and try your luck!

2.3.1 Added something new?
Read the spoiler in the OP under "changelog"

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
I've had an issue pop up every once in awhile,

This will pop up while doing head pats, or going out. Most of the time it doesn't matter, I click it and it goes back to working fine. However, I did have it happen one time where it bricked my progress. Time no longer progressed, no matter what I did. Had to start over.

edit: I lowered auto scroll speed/scroll speed and it seems to have fixed it? I think it was causing things to move too fast. Either way, seems like that solved it.

Jan 1, 2018
In my fantasy happy ending, you unlock a wedding dress and a tuxedo from the shopkeeper, get the creepy merchant to find you the engagement and wedding rings (just for variety) and get the restaurant girl to host the wedding reception, which is attended by those three characters and other townspeople who have come to recognize the adorable, inseparable couple around town. While going through those processes, the MC teaches Sylvia how to read, and she asks if she can look at the medical books in your library "to become a better assistant in your practice". Eventually, she enrolls in nursing school and also, with the MC, starts having fertility treatment. Loving wife and mother, with a career she can feel proud of = <3 <3 <3 .

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I'm back. It's been a while since I was last on here. I was wondering if there's an Android port of the latest version, and a save state I can use to keep everything unlocked. I mean, I know there's a save state I can use, but if someone could tell me how to use it with an android port I'd really appreciate it. Also, I just looked back to my last message and are you kidding me? My device broke that shortly before the newest update was released? That's some bull. But... well, at least I have a decent phone to pat Sylvie on now. Better late than never.

Dryv3

Oct 16, 2017
Why is it that I cant get past the sick stage, after all the things I do she still dies its frustrating
I think it's because you molest her, because if you don't molest her you have a choice too stay with her and by choosing that she din't die. I hope my awnser help you and sorry for my bad english.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
molest her is good, just dont rape her...

remember to give her full meal, light chores and the PANCAKES (cant you see she drooling for it?)... FAQ can be found at pg36 post by Hotar88

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I've been a big fan of this game for years - not played it for a long while...not that much seems to have changed...Can't find any clothing mods either :/

The option to mix and match her clothes would be nice too.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Need help for page 2 the second action...i cannot find any clues how to unlock it...the masturebate i unlocked is just a lucky shot...and some how i unlocked all page 1 ... but i dont have a f@cking ideas what is the last scenario is. I raise her up to 2k vs 500 lust all mega high but only super high with oral. Talk to everyone in town , buy everything i can , go deep to the forest but nothing...i am trying to pass by myself but i stuck at this state for whole weak. Btw, similar to this you can try 1room.

plkju

Sep 21, 2018
Thx Guys!

Reading this thread I found many requests for .sav file with every outfit unlocked. I came with:
All clothes, scenes, additional outfits unlocked, 18 ready-to-wear sets. Pls let me know if it's working, expand however You can, and share with community.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes