VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks, I'll try.
If fix wont work i will post alternative that will remove choice to treat her and will automatically choose to treat her when you meet conditions and lead to bad end when your intimacy isnt enought. Sounds good ?

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks, I'll try.
That choice guide is outdated. I posted a new one earlier, but here it is again

A simple guide to those who are having trouble getting past sick day (she dies)

How to get past sick day (V 2.3.1):

C = Choice Prompt

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food (C)
-reassure her (C)
-let her do housework (C)
-MAIN ROUTE (C)
-pancakes (C)
-Go out and alt route
-buy clothes (C)
-looks cute (C)
-Nurse (C)

You can experiment with some of the choices, but (other than the obvious ones) the one you want to make sure you get is main route. This one has to come before alt route to get the pancake prompt. Other than that, don't treat her like crap.

Rocky-154

Oct 20, 2018
Help!
Ok so ive got version 2.2.1 on my oppo android phone and when i enter any sex scenes i cant do anything. I cant start intercourse with her or finger her but i can strip her does anyone know whats wrong

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Help!
Ok so ive got version 2.2.1 on my oppo android phone and when i enter any sex scenes i cant do anything. I cant start intercourse with her or finger her but i can strip her does anyone know whats wrong
you have to click on her parts(chi-pai, manko or kuchi) to interact/continue

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

C = Choice Prompt

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food (C)
-reassure her (C)
-MAIN ROUTE (C)
-pancakes (C)
-Go out and alt route
-buy clothes (C)
-looks cute (C)
-Nurse (C)

You can experiment with some of the choices, but (other than the obvious ones) the one you want to make sure you get is main route. This one has to come before alt route to get the pancake prompt. Other than that, don't treat her like crap.
I beg to differ on one option, ever since I first started playing this game, I always took her to the clothes shop 1st, (the idea of dragging the poor child around in a 'sack' annoyed me) seeing the comments here insisting you choose the 'Main Route' 1st, I replayed it and took the alternative route 1st, as it was in the old versions, I can verify, it matters NOT which route you take 1st, they both work.

Reactions: Nameinprogress

Señor F

Apr 13, 2018
Just a question: Does it matter if I use a save from a vanilla game in a modded one (and vice versa)?

lmao298

Oct 18, 2018

C = Choice Prompt

-no molest
-all head pats
-same food (C)
-reassure her (C)
-MAIN ROUTE (C)
-pancakes (C)
-Go out and alt route
-buy clothes (C)
-looks cute (C)
-Nurse (C)

Thanks for the help. Looks like the problem was I chose alternative route first. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----------

Rocky-154

Oct 20, 2018
you have to click on her parts(chi-pai, manko or kuchi) to interact/continue
Ok i need some help!
Whenever i enter a sex scene or anything sexually the game just freezes and wont let me do anything i tried refreahing and restarting
P. S. Im playing on Android

Rocky-154

Oct 20, 2018
i need some help!
Whenever i enter a sex scene that involves dick the game just freezes and wont let me do anything like it lets me finger her. I tried refreshing the app and restarting my phone but nothing works how do i fix it?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i need some help!
Whenever i enter a sex scene that involves dick the game just freezes and wont let me do anything like it lets me finger her. I tried refreshing the app and restarting my phone but nothing works how do i fix it?
If you are using my bugged apk then i could try to help but if you are using booom313 version i cant do anything

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
I beg to differ on one option, ever since I first started playing this game, I always took her to the clothes shop 1st, (the idea of dragging the poor child around in a 'sack' annoyed me) seeing the comments here insisting you choose the 'Main Route' 1st, I replayed it and took the alternative route 1st, as it was in the old versions, I can verify, it matters NOT which route you take 1st, they both work.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. If I picked the main route first (v2.3.1), it would take me to the bad end scene everytime, no matter what I did.
I do alt route first and I survive bad end. so...

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
I'm sorry for the unholy background of this picture, guys. I'm just really curious what those Japanese words say. It's the status report of last sexy time and I believe the numbers wanna tell me something...

ic-9142.png

BenCG3

Jan 3, 2018

- Move the folders inside "Transfix_V4Possibly_Final" into "TeachingFeeling-2.3.1" and agree to overwrite the files.

On the first post it's noticed ....

Reactions: 1foot2foot3
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes