VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
i wish at some point the artist would add some growth potion or something (will probably never happen, as it would need to redo every piece of clothing)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
i wish at some point the artist would add some growth potion or something (will probably never happen, as it would need to redo every piece of clothing)
Even to alter scripts it would take a week of work. it would be like to make game again.

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018
Late to the party but I'm really glad with all the work that's been put in as well as the communities' efforts for all the patches. Was really heartwarming (and definitely smoking-hot sexy). Money well spent, I'd say. I'd like more out of it, but if the artist wants to put it off then I'd definitely respect that.

In the meantime though, I guess my "Surgeon" Sim found himself a future wife.

Who am I kidding. I hope there's more to Teaching Feeling someday.

Reactions: waruikuroi

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
usually, when you unlock #2 of a scene, you would unlock #1 as well...
at least that's what happened to me for older version, because if that was the case, imagine the amount of work to reduce lust again

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
usually, when you unlock #2 of a scene, you would unlock #1 as well...
at least that's what happened to me for older version, because if that was the case, imagine the amount of work to reduce lust again
Yeah, that used to be the way, up until the 1.9.2v (I think) from 2.0v on he (the developer) changed it, now you have to do them all. Not a bad thing really....:)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I wish she could get pregnant. You can cum into her womb A LOT but she won't get pregnant. Maybe lorewise, she's sterile or haven't had her first period yet?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes