VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone unlock the #1 new scene? I already unlock #2 and #3
As stated before, the first scene is seemingly bugged. I've tried everything to try to unlock it, changing lust values, changing clothing, but it looks like it's just a bug.

My save files are corrupted... anyone can share 2.3.1 saves?
There's a way you can edit the numbers in the save file using notepad... it's somewhere if you look it up it should come up, that's how I've redone any saves that got ruined.

What is the latest android version? is this the right place to ask?
Don't mean to come off as a douche but if you just googled it before asking you would have found out in less than five seconds that it's up to 2.2. Just google "Teaching feeling android" and do what you want with the results. It's not an official release so there's gonna be a lot of issues. As for if we're going to get the most recent versions for android, we're not focused with anything other than 2.3 rn and the soon coming 2.4.

Seriously guys, is it that hard to just google something without asking? One of the world's greatest creations at your fingertips, I suggest using it before asking on the forum. Helps keep clutter off the thread and my sanity intact from having to answer the same thing five million times.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
apparetly there is a mod for this game that lets you fuck the shopkeep and ads a bunch of stuff but after a few hours of google i was unable to get anything. does anyone have a link or info on that ?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
apparetly there is a mod for this game that lets you fuck the shopkeep and ads a bunch of stuff but after a few hours of google i was unable to get anything. does anyone have a link or info on that ?
this is a first i heard it, afaik, there is no fuck the shopkeep mods (mostly fanart or teaser by the dev) but there is a lot additional activities mods for v1.9.2 (yandare, dating, etc)

however it is not compatible with v2 and so on, plus dev himself making some new feature in the game in coming v2.4... so modder are waiting for it before working on translation and continuing transferring mods from 1.9.2

is there an android port of new version that compatible android 5.1 please tell me :D thanks
you can ask przemo

hoove12

Mar 8, 2018
sir can u give me a link of the android port please?
this is a first i heard it, afaik, there is no fuck the shopkeep mods (mostly fanart or teaser by the dev) but there is a lot additional activities mods for v1.9.2 (yandare, dating, etc)

however it is not compatible with v2 and so on, plus dev himself making some new feature in the game in coming v2.4... so modder are waiting for it before working on translation and continuing transferring mods from 1.9.2

you can ask przemo

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
How's the thing so far? any Change of the game this Month?...

I haven't played the game in a while, mostly because i lost it time ago so...

Now i just wanted to see what are the news about this game, if the English patch is finished to the last update... the new things it brings the update all that..

It would be great to see the news in the first post..

Or what i saw in the first 1... was all?

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Am I the only one experiencing major slow down in the cafe? Some of the general dialogue staggers but as soon as I'm in the cafe, it's crawling like I'm trying to run a AAA game on a potato instead of a VN with a 1070ti. It's fucking weird.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
How's the thing so far? any Change of the game this Month?...

I haven't played the game in a while, mostly because i lost it time ago so...

Now i just wanted to see what are the news about this game, if the English patch is finished to the last update... the new things it brings the update all that..

It would be great to see the news in the first post..

Or what i saw in the first 1... was all?
What you see is what you get.... if that's not enough, you'll have to wait for more too become available, just like the rest of us, but don't be sad, it will come.....one day :)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ill be waiting for a new version where sylvie can wear a wedding dress and you can gift her a ring, necklace, earring and a collar

MLust

Jul 14, 2018
Someone kind enough to tell me how to transfer safes? I got to endgame point in the previous version and would love to carry on from that point of the game. Basically just exploring and finishing any updates rather than starting over. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes