VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
he probably the kinds that can't get pass first week and start complaining. here's a thing. get 1.9.2 fully modded, it has way more "world building thing" you speak of, currently 2.4 only offers the dev original content. przemo will port old mods into 2.4 once the translation has been smoothed out

Reactions: totallyfapping
Oct 23, 2018
he probably the kinds that can't get pass first week and start complaining. here's a thing. get 1.9.2 fully modded, it has way more "world building thing" you speak of, currently 2.4 only offers the dev original content. przemo will port old mods into 2.4 once the translation has been smoothed out
wait, modded? sorry, i made an account not long ago and just now started getting into this game.
could you be more specific about those fan mods? what do they add? why would it be better to play the modded ones on the older version (1.9.2) instead of playing the updated ones made only by the dev (like 2.3.1 or 2.4)?

and lastly, where can i find the mods added?

Chez Philos

Oct 28, 2018
Any one have any bugs to report ?
Not sure if bug but I don't get the option to finish outside after oral. It just goes straight to inside.

Also, whenever I type some of the phrases into the text box the ui locks up (can't click buttons and no dialogue). Background animation like blinking continues. This might be because I don't have those phrases stat unlocked yet.

Chez Philos

Oct 28, 2018
Even for a simulator it lacks all the necessary management that you'll see in decent sims. Like what the doctor dose on a day to day bases while giving attention to the girl.
What games would you recommend that have these elements?

As for the world building, the game seems to focus more Sophie talking about her past and feelings as she opens up to you with increasing intimacy. The more I hear about her old master the less I want to, though.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
To each and every 'Head Pat Fan' games are for anytime, not just Xmas, Sylvie is for life... I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that your New Year is the best it can be. And who knows, maybe next year (Ray) the Dev will bring us all closer to that 'Happy Ending'. :love::p:love:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Not sure if bug but I don't get the option to finish outside after oral. It just goes straight to inside.

Also, whenever I type some of the phrases into the text box the ui locks up (can't click buttons and no dialogue). Background animation like blinking continues. This might be because I don't have those phrases stat unlocked yet.
I need screena of that

Reactions: Chez Philos
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes