VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Terrate

Jan 25, 2019
Is your lust exactly 164, or 1640? For the 1st missionary, iirc, all you need to do just touch her breasts and kiss her (and maybe in horny mood too), then she will ask you to continue further in bed, triggering the 1st missionary. Don't need to get her drunk or anything, just do those things (in the living room, I think? Where you can pat her head and stuff) at anytime, even in the mornings and afternoons.
Yes, I'm exactly at 164, not 1,640. So basically I should just "molest" her on the room and theres no need for her to be drunk? I'll try this. Thank you.

Oct 18, 2018
Make sure you follow the installation instructions from the op, move the files from the transfix into the games folder and let them overwrite. If you had problems downloading then try it again maybe (I had no issues downloading and playing the MEGA one).
I didn't have problems with the downloads and tried overwriting the files with the transfix but it didn't work, so I tried to move it to another location and I just realized that I may have put it in a folder requiring admin perms. It works now since I moved it into Saved Games folder.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ZupkaChinska

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for the reply, but, yes The guide just says high, and I can't still unlock it; is there a specific a steps should I take? it Automatically puts me on 2nd or 3rd missionary, I tried at Lust 164, and [Horny].
For the 1st missionary you dont use alcohol. Use large amount of pink herbs to get her horny and switch between touching breast and kisses by clicking right places in her body until "carry her" option pop ups.
I done this scene having 1064 lust, so you dont have to get low lust.

Nao_+

Jan 28, 2019
maybe now lust must be around 700+ to get high lust scene, also for those people who doesn't like "mosaic" censorship you can download the uncensored patch here:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...also for those people who doesn't like "mosaic" censorship you can download the uncensored patch here:
More uncensored that it is already? The only mosaic we still have I think is on some images from blowjob scenes.

koking89

Feb 23, 2018
Yes, I'm exactly at 164, not 1,640. So basically I should just "molest" her on the room and theres no need for her to be drunk? I'll try this. Thank you.
Yep. Try to make her horny too beforehand, that might help you further. As ZupkaChinka stated, you might need to get her lust high, though if I remembered correctly I managed to get the 1st missionary at 400+ lust.

Reactions: StingerVan

Back

Aug 3, 2017
No, I don't believe it ever had an ending outside of an early choice. Man, I still haven't gotten around to this game for the past few versions, I think. *Sigh*

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can the main story be completed?
Not really that kind of game, there's no actual ending (well except for a bad one). The game seems to get official updates every now and again, and the unofficial transfix does too. But no reason not to play it now.

Unlocking all the current scenes, clothes etc is the closest thing to beating the game I guess.

Reactions: Back

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Oh, maybe the mosaic thing on blowjob scene is a mistake, on low lust i dont find any mosaic thing and for normal lust, yes.
Right, so the blowjob scenes have only a certain few images uncensored. Your lust value doesn't change this. We have a couple uncensored images for the blowjob, and other than those the rest are still censored. If you go to "data/bgimage/H_oral" you can directly view the images to see which are censored and which aren't.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes