VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
AWESOME -Play for a few days - get affection and lust up - then try some of the cheats is the help files.
Yandere mod is fun ;-)

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
For others that are as confused as I was. You aren't patting her head enough. The goal is to increase intimacy points. Each head pat (except the first day?) gets you 1 point. Talking (except the first day?) gets you nothing. So pat her on the head, buy her a dress, and buy her pancakes.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I forget that part. I patted her head so much she was purring and barking at the same time. o_O

Reactions: MagicSlay

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
How do you go to fullscreen? I don't mean expanding the window i mean actual fullscreen.

Reactions: Twistty

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Like this ......
Settings - Window button...
Settings menu only unlocks further in the game i guess than since it's not available on the main menu or at the very start.

PS: You don't need to delete your post, just edit it and add spoilers tags around the image.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Your right F11 or alt/enter don't work on this game - weird.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
AWESOME -Play for a few days - get affection and lust up - then try some of the cheats is the help files.
Yandere mod is fun ;-)
All of the other mods work for me, but that Yandere one doesn't unfortunately I tried it like 4 times, maybe I'm too far long or not far enough in the game yet for it. Not sure what it does really. I'm around 800 or 1000 affection at the moment. Also I discovered if you drug her with max red flower tea, then take both the energy and aphrodisiac potion before fucking it never ends, We fucked for like 20 IRL minutes and we both climaxed like 40 times, she never passed out, eventually I just ended it myself.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Someone has tried to molest her? Is it possible to go for an evil route or is it a dead end?

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Someone has tried to molest her? Is it possible to go for an evil route or is it a dead end?
nope, if you molest her/fuck her in the beginning you can't nurse her back to health when she gets sick and she just dies. I tried just doing it one time then spending the rest of my turns patting her head and rubbing her cheek as well, No way around it.. you have to be the good guy unfortunately.

Reactions: wep

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The game says nothing about whether or not she accepted or refused any help the PC may have offered. If you molested her, it would make sense that she would refuse your help since she believes you're going to continue to harm her. If you've treated her well and tried to earn her trust, then she would accept the help believing in your good intentions. Would you take medicine from a doctor who mistreated you?
The only hint I got was after the treatment, she thanked me for helping her recover and stuff just started unlocking pretty quickly after that.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
New 1.7.3 Update!!!

Download Link - Mega

Changelog for 1.7.3:

>Corrected several images for "To Bed" H-Scene
>corrected twintails not displaying correctly during eating scenes
>fixed missing "talk to worker" button when entering the cafe alone
>fixed Sylvie's facial expression not changing correctly during some clothing comments
>fixed issue where loading a save from an older version causes Sylvie to not appear
>fixed gloves not being removed when clicking "remove all" in the closet

Note: - English Patch is included - no Mod Patch yet - but working on it!!!! :)

Also Version 1.8.0 - Coming Soon!!! Jan - Feb 2017
( I will post this also - when out!!! )
And here's the changelog for 1.8.0
>Added 'touch' support for Sylvie on the main menu
>Added hairstyle support for "To bed" H-scene
>Added 'touch' support for "To bed" H-scene
>Fixed bug where the timing of orgasms in "To bed" H-scene was messed up
>Added ability to turn X-ray and SFX on and off from within the "To bed" H-scene
>Adjusted requirements for raising affection and unlocking clothes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
New 1.7.3 Update!!!

Download Link - Mega

Changelog for 1.7.3:

>Corrected several images for "To Bed" H-Scene
>corrected twintails not displaying correctly during eating scenes
>fixed missing "talk to worker" button when entering the cafe alone
>fixed Sylvie's facial expression not changing correctly during some clothing comments
>fixed issue where loading a save from an older version causes Sylvie to not appear
>fixed gloves not being removed when clicking "remove all" in the closet

Note: - English Patch is included - no Mod Patch yet - but working on it!!!! :)

Also Version 1.8.0 - Coming Soon!!! Jan - Feb 2017
( I will post this also - when out!!! )
And here's the changelog for 1.8.0
>Added 'touch' support for Sylvie on the main menu
>Added hairstyle support for "To bed" H-scene
>Added 'touch' support for "To bed" H-scene
>Fixed bug where the timing of orgasms in "To bed" H-scene was messed up
>Added ability to turn X-ray and SFX on and off from within the "To bed" H-scene
>Adjusted requirements for raising affection and unlocking clothes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
quick question about this version, I was using the modpatch on 1.7.2, will this make my saves not work for 1.7.3? I'd assume so.
I'm going to try it anyway if it all goes to shit I'll let you guys know if no one answers this before then. Thanks Twisty. Love this game =)

EDIT: Old save from my modded 1.7.2 version works excellent with this version. No problems at all I could see.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I remember when I first stumbled across this, it was when I was willing to try out a evil path, this game doesn't let you play straight evil. You win her heart and mind by being nice and slowly making her yours.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
I remember when I first stumbled across this, it was when I was willing to try out a evil path, this game doesn't let you play straight evil. You win her heart and mind by being nice and slowly making her yours.
Yeah I wanted an evil path as well. But it's a good game anyway. Takes forever to unlock things tho. I must have sank in at least 30 hours by now and still haven't unlocked the bunny suit pictured in twistys screenshot. The last things I unlocked were the frilly dress and the corset dress. eventually I'll get there. Looking at the changelog for 1.8, the requirements will change.. Hopefully that means he is making it easier to unlock them not harder. The hairstyles are an awesome addition.

As far as complaints I have a few minor things, I wish you could choose multiple parts of costumes, it seems you can only pick one at a time in this version. So you can't put her in a skirt with the casual top, or anything like that.

Where are all the panties at? are lace and regular the only things or do you eventually get more? Along those same lines more colors for stockings would be great. As is a lot of things don't have matching colors so I end up using white and black a lot.

I don't know why The option to talk to the shop keeper is even there since it seems to just cycle through the same few lines and do nothing really... Feels like talking to the bird in witch trainer, I'm pretty sure it does nothing.. But I keep doing it because it's there. =)

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with my old saves. Do I have to transfer a folder from the old version to the new, or the saves are kept at a different folder? Thank you for your help!

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with my old saves. Do I have to transfer a folder from the old version to the new, or the saves are kept at a different folder? Thank you for your help!
in the main game folder there is a file called TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav, that is your savefile. Weird spot for a save but easy to transfer.

Reactions: rrapa and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
quick question about this version, I was using the modpatch on 1.7.2, will this make my saves not work for 1.7.3? I'd assume so.
I'm going to try it anyway if it all goes to shit I'll let you guys know if no one answers this before then. Thanks Twisty. Love this game =)

EDIT: Old save from my modded 1.7.2 version works excellent with this version. No problems at all I could see.
What seems to work for me is - "Install" 1.7.3 game , add modpatch 1.7.2 then English Translation 1.7.3 (included with this upload) overtop of everything last.
Not much has been added in 1.7.3 - mostly game fixes.

Also:
If want to use your old saves:
-move .sav from old game to new game
-load save
-click memories
-click back
-overwrite save - Still works great for old save files!!!!

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes