VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah I wanted an evil path as well. But it's a good game anyway. Takes forever to unlock things tho. I must have sank in at least 30 hours by now and still haven't unlocked the bunny suit pictured in twistys screenshot. The last things I unlocked were the frilly dress and the corset dress. eventually I'll get there. Looking at the changelog for 1.8, the requirements will change.. Hopefully that means he is making it easier to unlock them not harder. The hairstyles are an awesome addition.

As far as complaints I have a few minor things, I wish you could choose multiple parts of costumes, it seems you can only pick one at a time in this version. So you can't put her in a skirt with the casual top, or anything like that.

Where are all the panties at? are lace and regular the only things or do you eventually get more? Along those same lines more colors for stockings would be great. As is a lot of things don't have matching colors so I end up using white and black a lot.

I don't know why The option to talk to the shop keeper is even there since it seems to just cycle through the same few lines and do nothing really... Feels like talking to the bird in witch trainer, I'm pretty sure it does nothing.. But I keep doing it because it's there. =)
"I must have sank in at least 30 hours by now and still haven't unlocked the bunny suit pictured in Twistty's screenshot."
- From the Game description first page:
- Help files and mod cheat codes :)

There is a file that I made called - TF-163Modded.txt - and if using 1.7.3 and if you:
"What seems to work for me is - "Install" 1.7.3 game , add modpatch 1.7.2 then English Translation 1.7.3 (included with this upload) overtop of everything last."

To get the "Bunny" - Read the file mentioned above -
Custom clothes ------> If your using modpatch put "Custom clothes" into the talk box... last tab in the closet will now have 10 numbered buttons
Bunny and Santa is one of those!! :)

"You can only pick one at a time in this version." -
Yes that is true - but maybe in 1.8.0???

"Where are all the panties at? " - Go shopping alone late at night!!!

Other things are listed in the mega listed above also - Happy Head Patting!!!

Reactions: NetZero and Demon

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Also of note - 1.7.4 is out. Changelog is as follows:
>Fixed bug where during the first time you visit the clothing shop the shopkeeper did not appear
(Just go a second, third or fourth.....time - Lol - she will always need clothes ....so:()

Not a big deal - so will not be updating at this time - waiting for a "real" update.

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
"I must have sank in at least 30 hours by now and still haven't unlocked the bunny suit pictured in Twistty's screenshot."
- From the Game description first page:
- Help files and mod cheat codes :)

There is a file that I made called - TF-163Modded.txt - and if using 1.7.3 and if you:
"What seems to work for me is - "Install" 1.7.3 game , add modpatch 1.7.2 then English Translation 1.7.3 (included with this upload) overtop of everything last."

Custom clothes ------> If your using modpatch put "Custom clothes" into the talk box... last tab in the closet will now have 10 numbered buttons

"You can only pick one at a time in this version." -
Yes that is true - but maybe in 1.8.0???

"Where are all the panties at? " - Go shopping alone late at night!!!

Other things are listed in the mega listed above also - Happy Head Patting!!!
"Where are all the panties at? " - Go shopping alone late at night!!! "

Sylvie is so clingy I was afraid to leave her home alone. I saw it was an option, Just thought it was another "You can..but DON'T" sort of thing. I'll definitely do that now haha. Thanks again. =)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Where are all the panties at? " - Go shopping alone late at night!!! "

Sylvie is so clingy I was afraid to leave her home alone. I saw it was an option, Just thought it was another "You can..but DON'T" sort of thing. I'll definitely do that now haha. Thanks again. =)

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016

Turns out using the 1.7.2 modpatch then loading the new English files over it kind of worked... but kind of didn't I had already saves custom outfits so when I typed in custom clothes to Say, it gave me the "custom clothing added" notification but my custom outfits were still the same I had before. Also if you put her in the sheer sundress, then choose "Go out with Sylvie" the game just freezes up. I used the modpatchv2. mehh, can't win em all. Now that I discovered there is a shop at night This makes thing much better even if it is vanilla for now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have no clue where to place the mods and cheats cause no instructions and can't find anything similar to replace. I did just drop it in the main folder with the .exe but didn't notice any differences. I do have the game translated though.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I have no clue where to place the mods and cheats cause no instructions and can't find anything similar to replace. I did just drop it in the main folder with the .exe but didn't notice any differences. I do have the game translated though.
1.7.4 is out - wasn't going to update this - but I have to do a New Mod Patch - As "something" in a .ks (Json) scipts(s) was changed in 1.7.3 from 1.7.2?

So if you are a bit patient - by Tuesday I will have updated the game post to 1.7.4, with a simple Translation Only Patch and a new Mod Patch.

Sorry - "What seems to work for me is - "Install" 1.7.3 game , add modpatch 1.7.2 then English Translation 1.7.3 (included with this upload) overtop of everything last." - method doesn't work for this Mod Patch 1.7.2 - just found a few errors in the game update 1 .7.3 patch for 1.7.2 - Sooo Tueday!?

Thanks for understanding ;-)

Edit - 1.7.5 was just released today - Soo .... game will be updated as mentioned above - But Wednesday now???? :oops:
Also - looks like there might be a 1.7.6 in the next day or so....?????

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1.7.4 is out - wasn't going to update this - but I have to do a New Mod Patch - As "something" in a .ks (Json) scipts(s) was changed in 1.7.3 from 1.7.2?

So if you are a bit patient - by Tuesday I will have updated the game post to 1.7.4, with a simple Translation Only Patch and a new Mod Patch.

Sorry - "What seems to work for me is - "Install" 1.7.3 game , add modpatch 1.7.2 then English Translation 1.7.3 (included with this upload) overtop of everything last." - method doesn't work for this Mod Patch 1.7.2 - just found a few errors in the game update 1 .7.3 patch for 1.7.2 - Sooo Tueday!?

Thanks for understanding ;-)

Edit - 1.7.5 was just released today - Soo .... game will be updated as mentioned above - But Wednesday now???? :oops:
Also - looks like there might be a 1.7.6 in the next day or so....?????
Guess I was right 1.7.6 just came out - working on an update - be a day or so???

Cheers

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I thought it was compete back when I uploaded it. that was around either version 1.16 or 1.5 something, reason for the gap is I have both of those versions in a folder set to be deleted from awhile ago and unsure which I actually uploaded first.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I thought it was compete back when I uploaded it. that was around either version 1.16 or 1.5 something, reason for the gap is I have both of those versions in a folder set to be deleted from awhile ago and unsure which I actually uploaded first.
K-Ray - the game developer will be updating this game for quite some time to come - I wouldn't mind keeping it updated - as translation patches are made by Patch-kun and sent to me, and I like working on the mod patches for you guys (Based on TS-Tan's) original work - just takes a bit of time to go through all the scripts (mostly just .ks files) and add new assets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Muff Diver

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Are we going to be able to get a mod patch only for 1.7.6 instead having to re-download the entire thing?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Are we going to be able to get a mod patch only for 1.7.6 instead having to re-download the entire thing?
Yes Mutt - I am almost done - just doing some final testing - and adding some new assets.
It will be a separate upload.
Also to note - the Mod patch can be written over top of the translation only patch - but the MOD patch - Cannot be re-written by the translation only patch - It only goes one way. (If that makes any sense to you?)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup.. mod adds to the game. Overwrite the mods with the translation only, you lose the mods.
:test2::test3:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yup.. mod adds to the game. Overwrite the mods with the translation only, you lose the mods.
:test2::test3:
Well the .ks (Json) scripts are different - so it will most likely totally screw up your main game - if you tried that!!!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I guess 1.7.8 is being updated soon ;-(
Damn i just posted 1.7.6

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes