VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Does someone or anyone, have the Oct/19/2017 version at all, with the Eng patch/mod update? Since I heard, they added New Content is in that version and I would like to know what it is all about, also to see, if they added any new clothing/lingerie at all.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does someone or anyone, have the Oct/19/2017 version at all, with the Eng patch/mod update? Since I heard, they added New Content is in that version and I would like to know what it is all about, also to see, if they added any new clothing/lingerie at all.
its in japanese, and what i heard is that the ui get an overhaul so current eng patch is useless... and translation is licensed to sekai project(?)(have to look thru this thread again)... so any patch can be deemed as illegal (all patch is illegal though unless they got authority from dev)... there are underground patching going around but they rather wait ray finish his update

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
its in japanese, and what i heard is that the ui get an overhaul so current eng patch is useless... and translation is licensed to sekai project(?)(have to look thru this thread again)... so any patch can be deemed as illegal (all patch is illegal though unless they got authority from dev)... there are underground patching going around but they rather wait ray finish his update
Even though.. when I tried the latest version (2.0.0, without Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc. Probably a stable release) I didn't notice any change at all. I mean, the UI it's the same as the previous version, all of the buttons are in the same place, everything it's in the same place. Even the layout where the text is shown is the same. So i wonder.. what UI Ray changed? :pokerFace:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Even though.. when I tried the latest version (2.0.0, without Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc. Probably a stable release) I didn't notice any change at all. I mean, the UI it's the same as the previous version, all of the buttons are in the same place, everything it's in the same place. Even the layout where the text is shown is the same. So i wonder.. what UI Ray changed? :pokerFace:
probably in term of coding? well i aint pro so i cant tell

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
Upon startup of the Teaching Feeling application it just stays as black screen. Anyone know why?

EDIT: Please forget about this post, I feel stupid I didn't even try to click anything, turns out once the black screen appears you just need to click anything and it loads the game. As my first ever comment/post I asked a dumb question. I have reached a new kind of stupid today. (it took me like 30 secs to find this fact out after originally posting this comment, if I would have stayed on the screen for 30 more secs... oh well i'll leave the comment up for anyone as stupid as me who doesn't know how to click things.)

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can you fuck the shop keeper yet?
With the English version that we have (1.9.2), don't think so - unless there are some mods somewhere, but 'till today I didn't find anything at all. For the newest version, sadly I don't know because I didn't go that far for obvious reason, but something tells me that she will not be "fuckable" (??) no matter what D:

Reactions: jackkane

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
its going to be a year soon and still no news of a new update coming?
If you mean for an english translation of the newest version, then don't hope for it too much. Since JAST bought the game, the fan translation it's pretty much "dead" and you've to stick with the 1.9.2
If you mean for the actual game, nope, seems that there isn't any other news so far (last time I checked). Probably, if everything goes right, we can expect the game for the next year. When, that's a good question, but I hope they will not make us wait too long :FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so who have link to v2.0? wanna see what news for myself
Torrent version

Direct download version

However, seems that a new version is already out: 2.0.2 - even though it's just some bug fixes and nothing much.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Torrent version

Direct download version

However, seems that a new version is already out: 2.0.2 - even though it's just some bug fixes and nothing much.
Torrent version

Direct download version

the latest the better... i see you go animesharing... the system there is kinda confusing for me (many uploader, no advanced option to sort latest post)... i usually give up if the game has too much update (especially in japanese unless they have dedicated blog to translate shit)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the latest the better... i see you go animesharing... the system there is kinda confusing for me (many uploader, no advanced option to sort latest post)... i usually give up if the game has too much update (especially in japanese unless they have dedicated blog to translate shit)
If you think that browsing through AS is confusing, then don't ever go to 4chan! Personally speaking I'm still trying to understand how to find games in there, since it's.. a massive confusion in there XD

By the way, on AS usually the threads for the games are constantly updated and If I must suggest you some of my favorite uploaders, just check the things of: FlowerTradeWinds, New Dragon, girlcelly, voldemord and biohrd!
With them you can always stay safe - well... not for the direct downloads part since they use hosts unfortunately complicated and problematic (not for me, but others instead reported some problem), but for the torrent part, you bet.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
If you think that browsing through AS is confusing, then don't ever go to 4chan! Personally speaking I'm still trying to understand how to find games in there, since it's.. a massive confusion in there XD

By the way, on AS usually the threads for the games are constantly updated and If I must suggest you some of my favorite uploaders, just check the things of: FlowerTradeWinds, New Dragon, girlcelly, voldemord and biohrd!
With them you can always stay safe - well... not for the direct downloads part since they use hosts unfortunately complicated and problematic (not for me, but others instead reported some problem), but for the torrent part, you bet.
i never go 4chan unless the games cant be found here... girlcelly.. now thats a name i like... i always dl hers for illusion games... old saves cant work on v2.0 right? i getting hesitant cause i too lazy to grind

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i never go 4chan unless the games cant be found here... girlcelly.. now thats a name i like... i always dl hers for illusion games... old saves cant work on v2.0 right? i getting hesitant cause i too lazy to grind
I believe so. Old saves don't work with the newest version sadly :/

archanist123

Jun 5, 2017
guess i'll pass... too lazy to grind shit... got other games piled up too
Save editing is easy if you wanna go that route. On another note, what's actually different in this version? I've been playing through it some and I haven't noticed anything in particular except for a few things. Doesn't seem like any new scenes at least.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes