VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken.. seems that the game has been updated officially? To the 2.0.0 version, without "Alpha", "Beta", "Gamma" kind of things near the numbers. I've decided to download it and see, because as far as I remember, the past version required a password right? If this one is the "completed" one, than maybe it will be passwordless (??) :pokerFace:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If that's the gamma, it may be in japanese only. If we are lucky, it's the final release OR it could be the next to last release.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If that's the gamma, it may be in japanese only. If we are lucky, it's the final release OR it could be the next to last release.
Personally speaking, I don't know if it's the gamma or not - and also, after 1.9.2 all of the next versions were Japanese only XD
Anyway, I've downloaded the latest version right now and... honestly, what exactly has changed? Because the intro it's the same as the 1.9.2. The menù where there are the option (most likely) for patting and such is the same as before. So what are these BIG changes? Because if I've to play for a while to see them, then of course I can't since it's completely Jap. Otherwise, I don't see that much since someone were talking about the UI changes and such :pokerFace:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
tired of modder translate your work and release it for free or steal all your credit?

solution = release new version with edited ui to fuck translation mod...

jk...

jamesbryans

May 15, 2017
Quick question here, see some youtubers playing teaching feeling in android and it seems feasible, trying to test the apk now (got some good security so I think I'm ok) now.
Or do someone already have a safe link of one?

Resolv3

Oct 29, 2017
Man. Is there any android port of the latest eng version of the game? Or at least much newer than 1.16, I could only play at my phone a while because my laptop got messed up. Tried to put the 1.9.2 eng patch with a ported 1.9.2 game by opening the apk and replace some with the patch files but no luck.

Sk4i

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys how can I encounter this Picnic scene? Does it require certain Intimacy points or something?

Sk4i

Nov 2, 2017
For the Picnic Scene, she needs to wear the sleeveless dress and have certain amounts of Lust Points
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe I already unlocked the Outside scene 1-3, but what intrigues me that there is a untranslated button for "Picnic" & the db-picnic that I saw from the game files...

EDIT:
BTW guys, I've downloaded the version 2.0b on android... But its in Spanish, any english patches yet?

Last edited:

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
I believe I already unlocked the Outside scene 1-3, but what intrigues me that there is a untranslated button for "Picnic" & the db-picnic that I saw from the game files...

EDIT:
BTW guys, I've downloaded the version 2.0b on android... But its in Spanish, any english patches yet?
Could you give me the link please?

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know hot to get the 2nd work late scene? I can't seem to get it no matter how long I go

Enteras

Jun 19, 2017
You only need to don't have sex with Sylvie, and give her some pink tea (you get it with pink flowers, just gather them when you visit the forest). Wait the second time she ask some attention from you, then work and enjoy ^^

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes