VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is there a non sexual road in this game ? i am more interested in petting and dressing up a young teen .
I kinda forgot, but there should be some herbs you can make some tea off.
And that will pretty much "drug/calm" her and make her sexual hunger go down.
There should also be some herbs that make it go up also.

I dont know if the first time you have sex with her is a must for the story to go forward,(i think its her way of thanking you) maybe someone can answer this better then me.
(If i'm wrong, do correct me peeps)

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
You mean the ones inside the "Omake" folder? Where's "Omake Images" and "How to put original dress"? If yes, honestly I don't know too what to do about it - if no, what other .png you mean? lol
I'm talking the one from Mod not the omake one.
here's a screenshot of whats inside the modpatch.zip the optional folder there are some aurelia and nephy png files there

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm talking the one from Mod not the omake one.
here's a screenshot of whats inside the modpatch.zip the optional folder there are some aurelia and nephy png files there
...pretty sure that I've download long ago (before this thread was fixed) the game plus the mod-patch (and not only the translation), but honestly I don't have at all that folder. Wut? ._.

Something tells me that I've to download again everything xD

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
so i have to basically drug her every day to play a non sexual walk-through ?
i have played it before until the dress up part just checking if it's worth downloading again for me

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
so i have to basically drug her every day to play a non sexual walk-through ?
i have played it before until the dress up part just checking if it's worth downloading again for me
Yea you have to drug her or her "lust" will go up. And if it reaches "critical" levels she will pretty much start raping you in sexual frustration. Thats what happend to me, maybe there is an other way but i only did one playthrough.
I dont know what version i was playing though since i have not tested it in some time now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Life With Slave ... the only game where you have to drug a girl so you don't have to fuck her.

Life With Slave V's other games .... normally you drug a girl and then rape them, here you drug a girl to stop her raping you.

Have I mentioned I love this game.

Despite it making me sad when she dies.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Life With Slave ... the only game where you have to drug a girl so you don't have to fuck her.

Life With Slave V's other games .... normally you drug a girl and then rape them, here you drug a girl to stop her raping you.

Have I mentioned I love this game.

Despite it making me sad when she dies.
Haha yeah funny that. Goes all the other way around!
Or she goes off with the dude again? I never got her to die or got taken away from me though.
Guess im just a good slave owner!
I also love this game.:happyblush

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Haha yeah funny that. Goes all the other way around!
Or she goes off with the dude again? I never got her to die or got taken away from me though.
Guess im just a good slave owner!
I also love this game.:happyblush
she can be taken away? how? i did make her die tho(just for the sake of completing the gallery)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
she can be taken away? how? i did make her die tho(just for the sake of completing the gallery)
I kinda said that a little wrong but as far as i remember. If you screw up to bad the dude who drop her off for you comes back and takes her away. It did not happend to me so i cant really describe it better.
But it should be in the thread somewhere.
(actully i checked the thread and i cant find it anywhere.. am i going mad here or something?)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I kinda said that a little wrong but as far as i remember. If you screw up to bad the dude who drop her off for you comes back and takes her away. It did not happend to me so i cant really describe it better.
But it should be in the thread somewhere.
(actully i checked the thread and i cant find it anywhere.. am i going mad here or something?)
maybe being removed or something? ray is getting mad people taking his work either way... i think i get the gist... during her stay, you can choose to give her less food and all. maybe that is what will make her taken away

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
maybe being removed or something? ray is getting mad people taking his work either way... i think i get the gist... during her stay, you can choose to give her less food and all. maybe that is what will make her taken away
Maybe it was an other forum thread i saw it in.
But im pretty sure i saw that stuff. Until someone els confirms this, consider me as someone who went mad.:happyblush

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We know she can die in a variety of ways so it stands to reason she can be taken away too.

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
To make the old save work I had to copy the data\scenario\memory.ks file from the old version to the new before loading and clicking memories, back, and save again. just an FYI

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
You mean further translation? I haven't completed the game, but so far the English translation is very good.

This game is kinda sweet (though the erotica is not really my jam). Can anybody tell me what the wine and the evening dates do? This game is kind of a grind and I don't want to screw up because I made the girl an alcoholic or something...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
any updates on translation of the game ?
If you mean the current translation for the newest version (2.0.0) and so on, at the moment no one is doing anything of the sort (as far as I know) since the updates that the developer release are not actual updates but just "beta" updates. Plus if we consider the fact that JAST has bought the license for publishing the game, don't expect that anytime soon - but of course there will always be someone who will translate the newest version, license bought or not, so you'll have to wait c:

You mean further translation? I haven't completed the game, but so far the English translation is very good.

This game is kinda sweet (though the erotica is not really my jam). Can anybody tell me what the wine and the evening dates do? This game is kind of a grind and I don't want to screw up because I made the girl an alcoholic or something...
Evening dates I can't help you. For the Wine I.. believe that makes obliviously the girl drunk, but it's something that you do only to unlock some CG! So no, I don't think that you'll screw up something along the way c:

Sep 26, 2017
Hello,
after playing the current English version and loving it, I decided to give the 2.0 beta a try. Bought it on DLSite, extracted both into the same folder, overwriting 1.9.2 with 2.0-b content, etc.. When I start up the game, a text box and a button with Continue/続ける shows (Would post an image of it, but can't with <3 posts, I think the description is clear). No matter what I enter in the text box (Roman letters/hiragana/katakana/kanji), clicking the button only clears the input and does nothing else. And ofc, my system locale/location is JP.
Is this supposed to be some super sikrit password box? Read through everything on DLSite, most of the authors twitter, the readme and changelog, but couldn't find anything. I mean, my jp isn't the best, but I don't think I've overread anything like that.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
All I know of is that order of the buttons was changed and some other stuff, making earlier translations pretty much worthless... However, that's just a hearsay from the chans.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes