VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
svscomics already have 2.0.0 link in jap... i can only hope translator and modder will pick it up silently...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
In the last few pages, we've discussed that Ray licensed it to Sekai Project for translation AFTER he's done. And he's not done yet.
It's got 2.0.0 a, b, then finally c. Or even a "final edition" AFTER c. AFAIK, he's barely getting started on b.
Honestly, it may be a year or more before you see the final english version.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
all we could do is wait... unless there a modder so free and already started working on it which i highly doubt it... not to mention jap people are nitpicky in pirating their stuff

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Started work on 2.0.0a - game is all frigged up - for button positions etc.
See spoiler for "town.ks"
He moved everything!
Waiting for 2.0.0b - shouldn't be that hard to "Frankenstein" the older 1.9.2 assets into 2.0.0 etc. - but the damn x, y, z cords argh.
Got a fairly decent mod worked out - with some of TS-tan's mods included.
Not hard to move and rename a few assets (image files mostly) and some work on .ks (simple JavaScript or Json - almost the same)
Made a new .ks to link to the .js files in the main game - sort of a map location link file (not sure of what to call it?)
My Moon-speak is good enough to work most of it out - but x,y,z - hate to get something close - only to have it changed a week or two later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
- Started work on 2.0.0a - game is all frigged up - for button positions etc.
See spoiler for "town.ks"
He moved everything!
Waiting for 2.0.0b - shouldn't be that hard to "Frankenstein" the older 1.9.2 assets into 2.0.0 etc. - but the damn x, y, z cords argh.
Got a fairly decent mod worked out - with some of TS-tan's mods included.
Not hard to move and rename a few assets (image files mostly) and some work on .ks (simple JavaScript or Json - almost the same)
Made a new .ks to link to the .js files in the main game - sort of a map location link file (not sure of what to call it?)
My Moon-speak is good enough to work most of it out - but x,y,z - hate to get something close - only to have it changed a week or two later.
Thanks! Keep us posted!

Reactions: Twistty

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
does that mean modder are working now?
No. Might do some prep using 2.0.0a as a 'tester'. But are waiting for 2.0.0b first. Then they will do what they can with it. Like Twistty's mentioned, it's been changed A LOT. Not a little.. a LOT. They will do what they can. No promises or guarantees on time because they like to a very good job. :D

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
No. Might do some prep using 2.0.0a as a 'tester'. But are waiting for 2.0.0b first. Then they will do what they can with it. Like Twistty's mentioned, it's been changed A LOT. Not a little.. a LOT. They will do what they can. No promises or guarantees on time because they like to a very good job. :D
i prefer a less buggy one so i can wait... BTW i seen some patches on svscomics that are completely uncensored... but i have no luck to find it... perhaps the community here can help along?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I would ask Twistty what he recommends for a patch
If nothing else, I'm willing to upload what I have but it's a 1.9.2 patched, translated, and modded.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i got mine off svscomics... partly modded (i cant say for sure cause i was still dumb with all these modding) and it was fully uncensored... when i found this site, i decided to change it since i know what the hell im doing and i noticed its not fully uncensored... heck should have save the old file

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
i got mine off svscomics... partly modded (i cant say for sure cause i was still dumb with all these modding) and it was fully uncensored... when i found this site, i decided to change it since i know what the hell im doing and i noticed its not fully uncensored... heck should have save the old file
Same one that is posted here - but with some Russian files added - I believe.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Same one that is posted here - but with some Russian files added - I believe.
there were few upload of same game... are you sure all files is same? cause i am sure the one i get it fully uncensored

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No - it is only the community mod patch assets from Hongfire.
Contains only the -Partial Uncensor by Horoko & Nari that is in TS-tans mod patch for 1.9.2

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is there any mod out there that can change the body of sylvie cuz she looks really really "loli" :/ , anyway i like that instead of breaking her you have to help her and be good to her feels good to be good :)

Demahom

Sep 6, 2017
Alright, i know I am a little bit late but, I still have the 1.4.0 version How much has changed since that? Also, can someone give me a walk through or a guide on how to get all the memories? I'd also like to know if the game has an ending? if so, how do i get it?

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Been awhile since I played the vanila version. Do you think there will be a way to get her pregnant? I honestly can't remeber. Thanks

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
From K-ray on Twitter..
"TeachingFeeling 2.0... update which contains β-b, I applied for. On DLsite, maybe tomorrow. I think in the DMM maybe be updated on Monday."
He's getting closer?
Wonder what he changed or moved in the code?

Reactions: muttdoggy

DearGodWhy

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a info dump on what the mods change/how to trigger them? Just got back into this game from 1.3-ish, so I'm pretty clueless what the mods changed vs the updates. Thanks :p

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes