VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Well thats something, hopefuly good news.
The only problem is there has been no news or mention about by Sekai Project except for the guy who does the fan project says Sekai Project licensed his translation. So could be another year or so before we get any news.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am using this one along with the v6 , now v7 modpatch
For those 2 folders they are empty in both patches so i doubt this should be of any concern (latest ver of winrar in my case trows that error when drag extracting into the game folder , but it's fine if i extract to another folder via the context menu(rightclick)
This may be completely unrelated but do you have google chrome installed ? If not try to see if installing it would be of any help
The game window class is pretty much the same as a chrome window so maybe...:pokerFace: i am out of ideas at the moment and i couldn't seem to encounter this issue
Unfortunately, I do have Chrome in my system so that's out of the window. I am also certain now that the problem lies solely with my system, likely something that messes with tyrano's mechanics, but I have no idea how to track it.

With the unmodded translated version, I managed to play enough to reach a point where I am content with just using the included save in the mod to just browse the added scenes. I no longer have the urge to actually unlock them myself, even though I wish I had.

Interestingly, I was able to play the unmodded version extensively without encountering the bug although I noticed some UI glitches that quickly disappeared. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Jun 2, 2017

I am using this one along with the v6 , now v7 modpatch
For those 2 folders they are empty in both patches so i doubt this should be of any concern (latest ver of winrar in my case trows that error when drag extracting into the game folder , but it's fine if i extract to another folder via the context menu(rightclick)
This may be completely unrelated but do you have google chrome installed ? If not try to see if installing it would be of any help
The game window class is pretty much the same as a chrome window so maybe...:pokerFace: i am out of ideas at the moment and i couldn't seem to encounter this issue
doesnt exactly help me when im tring to unlock every scene especially since that much was pretty obvious XD

Draghough

May 26, 2017
doesnt exactly help me when im tring to unlock every scene especially since that much was pretty obvious XD
that was only basic info to get any new player started without bothering with a game over
To unlock memories if that's the only goal you can use a save file from someone that already unlocked them
As you progress in the game (farming intimacy and/or lust points) new options/locations become available , it's hard to miss them if you are versatile in your playthrough
All memories have the contition/requirement on a tooltip when you hover your mouse on them
example on how to unlock the sex scene in the forest:
Go out with Sylvie in the forest (obviously) wearing a sleveeless dress when she has like +50 or +100 lust , don't remember the exact numbers lul, keep walking untill she asks for a break and that should trigger the event if you have enough lust , there are 3 sets for this event based on the amount of lust she has low,medium,high
You just have to farm for the points
How do i add the mod to the game?
Same Question, How do I put the Mod to the Game?
extract "data" and "tyrano" folders inside the mod archive into the game folder and replace files if asked
For the optional stuff like colored buttons on clothing shop/closet go to \OPTIONAL\Alt Color Buttons and copy & replace the "data" folder like you did before

Jun 2, 2017
that was only basic info to get any new player started without bothering with a game over
To unlock memories if that's the only goal you can use a save file from someone that already unlocked them
As you progress in the game (farming intimacy and/or lust points) new options/locations become available , it's hard to miss them if you are versatile in your playthrough
All memories have the contition/requirement on a tooltip when you hover your mouse on them
example on how to unlock the sex scene in the forest:
Go out with Sylvie in the forest (obviously) wearing a sleveeless dress when she has like +50 or +100 lust , don't remember the exact numbers lul, keep walking untill she asks for a break and that should trigger the event if you have enough lust , there are 3 sets for this event based on the amount of lust she has low,medium,high
You just have to farm for the points

extract "data" and "tyrano" folders inside the mod archive into the game folder and replace files if asked
For the optional stuff like colored buttons on clothing shop/closet go to \OPTIONAL\Alt Color Buttons and copy & replace the "data" folder like you did before
thats why i want a walkthrough so i know what i need and what lust and all that need to be for each scene

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game is brutal.

"Don't worry young slave who's life is in tatters, I shall help you ......... if I don't kill you of hyperthermia first"

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
This game is brutal.

"Don't worry young slave who's life is in tatters, I shall help you ......... if I don't kill you of hyperthermia first"
No kidding, I must have killed her about 10 times before someone told me to just feed her and pet her...a lot!;) after that, it took off pretty well.

FQVBSina

Aug 18, 2017

Story:

This game is about a doctor who saves a mans life who can't afford the bill so he gives the guy a slave girl to repay his debts. The girl has been badly abused to the point she is submissive but your goal is to change that. Yes you can start off by being a asshole and raping her but that path eventually leads to the girls death so... If you play nice and open her up she will eventually offer herself to you. It's essentially the reverse of every slave trainer out there, instead of trying to break the girl in, shes already broke and you are trying to fix her which makes her fall in love with you.

Download links: Version 1.9.2 -
Main game - - - - -
Mod-Patch -
Translation only -
Help files and mod cheat codes

*To prevent repeating questions - The Mod-patch gives you New Clothes, New H-Scenes, Extended Memories, Partial Uncensored Mosaics, Date Night, Yandere Mode .... and more.

Game Info:
Updated: March 30 2017
Censorship: No - (Mosaics) - Some removed with Mod Patch
Version: Ver. 1.9.2
Developer / Publisher: FreakilyCharming ( K- Ray )
Platform: Windows
Language: English - With translation patch or Mod!

Dev Links:

- Very good source

Use only the Mod Patch ...OR... the Translation Only Patch - Not BOTH!!
Game is complete but still being updated ;-) - (according to Dev - K-Ray)
Thanks @Twistty
Thank you!

Fero

Aug 23, 2017
So, I've encountered a bug where I cannot interact with Sylvie during bedtime scenes. Anyone have any insight to this problem?

EDIT: Okay, so the problem isn't necessarily with having anything patch-related. I literally cannot do anything even in the stock game. I know there's no team working on this anymore, but are there any patches for this problem? I literally can't do anything but exit out of the scene.

EDIT 2: For whatever reason, I cannot click on bedtime options other than to close the scene in all versions. No explicable reason as to why. SOS

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
So, I've encountered a bug where I cannot interact with Sylvie during bedtime scenes. Anyone have any insight to this problem?

EDIT: Okay, so the problem isn't necessarily with having anything patch-related. I literally cannot do anything even in the stock game. I know there's no team working on this anymore, but are there any patches for this problem? I literally can't do anything but exit out of the scene.

EDIT 2: For whatever reason, I cannot click on bedtime options other than to close the scene in all versions. No explicable reason as to why. SOS
I remember having a similar problem that took me a little bit to figure out - the way the sex scenes are done must've changed a couple versions ago or something.

You'll have to click on Sylvie to make an action - to rub her breasts, for instance, click on her breasts. To penetrate her, click her vagina, etc. After you initiate a type of action, there'll be buttons to continue doing that.

At least, that's if I'm interpreting your problem right.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Will it be other updates for this game ?
Did not played since 1.8 and seems to not worth another play

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Will it be other updates for this game ?
Did not played since 1.8 and seems to not worth another play
Pretty sure that won't receive further updates, since it was bought from JAST. Or at least these are the rumors!

Draghough

May 26, 2017
My game is just crashing after 2 minutes, and the application just gets deleted
Your security software is propably trolling you :tf: ... My "old" av had this behaviour but was also displaying a notification to just to spite me , add exception rules , well not for this game but some false positive apps:test:
, i don't know for the newer versions but crashing is not a big deal but the app getting deleted ..thats another story , and it's a virus behaviour , run some deep scans w/ malwarebytes , adwcleaner, jrt , roguekiller etc

Or ignore everything i just wrote, the dev may have had enough of ppl pirating his/her game and bundled a little surprise..who knows

Reactions: Poknock
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes