VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
FYI... wait a few weeks. The 2.0b is a BETA version using an updated TyranoBuilder core with most of the lines, dialog, and many images being redone. It will be the "gold" or final version of the game.
Now for the English translation.. there is none right now. That's because of the changes above. Also, according to a few sources, there is supposed to be an English release once the game is done.
So.. unless you can read Japanese and can put up with a buggy build, DO NOT download the 2.0b at all. Watch for trolls saying "just use the 1.92 trans" because you CANNOT do that. It will break the game.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
FYI... wait a few weeks. The 2.0b is a BETA version using an updated TyranoBuilder core with most of the lines, dialog, and many images being redone. It will be the "gold" or final version of the game.
Now for the English translation.. there is none right now. That's because of the changes above. Also, according to a few sources, there is supposed to be an English release once the game is done.
So.. unless you can read Japanese and can put up with a buggy build, DO NOT download the 2.0b at all. Watch for trolls saying "just use the 1.92 trans" because you CANNOT do that. It will break the game.
iv been waiting over 2 years for babysitting cream to be done
think i can wait a while for this game ^_-

Reactions: Sword26

XP47JSuperbolt

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry to sound like a complete idiot, but most of the mod patch commands work but some don't. Such as Yandere doesn't work, but Deredere does, (She says something along the lines of "I can't be any more dere" or something like that)

Does anyone know what went wrong?

For extra information the version is correct. I do have 1.9.2 but some elements seem to not work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure.. I do know 2.0a is out just recently but it's all Japanese. I'm not adding to the OP until there's an english version and hopefully it's out sooner.

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
I've never played a game like this before, the art's so brutal in my visual preference, but don't get me wrong, it's just I can't stand her wounds with her cautious eyes and yes, the art's beautiful, it represent's a rough-drawn comics-like presentation which adds a gloomy atmosphere that fits perfectly to the game.

Usually, if a disheartening game or broken heroine like this makes me instant quit the game, I've downloaded a few before out of my curiosity and when I see the content how it was, it goes straight down to Recycle Bin. I just can't stand helpless people in pain, even though they're just games, movies, and stuffs.

Yet this game made me wanted to see it through, as you nurture the heroine to health little by little, restoring her pride
her feelings, her confidence while she's getting connected to you and the world around her and eventually falls in love with you.

(I should've put this on the [Review] section, ROFL! But I couldn't help but tell my feelings about this game)

I'm planning to save this on my old laptop, but I don't know the save file's location, has anyone figured it out?
Or some sort of cheat code to copy the parameters I have in my old save?

-Thanks in advanced!

Reactions: brynhildr

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so um... we have to wait someone officially release a translated one? and have to restart the whole game cause the build code is different now?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It needs another patch or 2, is completely in Japanese, and is completely redone. New saves will be needed afaik.

D

Deleted member 7072

Sorry to sound like a complete idiot, but most of the mod patch commands work but some don't. Such as Yandere doesn't work, but Deredere does, (She says something along the lines of "I can't be any more dere" or something like that)

Does anyone know what went wrong?

For extra information the version is correct. I do have 1.9.2 but some elements seem to not work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yandere requires 2K affection, do you have enough?

estoption25

Jul 31, 2017
Hey! Anyone here has the list of all commands/phrases for 1.9.2? I only have them for 1.7.8 https: //pastebin. com/nU3MnGgE

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'd like a little help here. I seem to be encountering a bug with the UI where the clickables eventually bug out, specifically the save button during gameplay and the continue button at the title screen. Clicking the save just does nothing while the continue button just causes all of the buttons to disappear at the title screen.

Restarting the game doesn't seem to do anything.

EDIT
Apparently, I don't even have to play the game for it to happen. Waiting some time after unpacking the files and installing the mod before running the game will still allow it to happen.

EDIT 2
Alright, so after playing through a version with only the translation I think I can say that it was the mod that was causing the problem. Does anyone know what could've happened? I don't think I was able to access the "talk" function if that tidbit could help.

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try v6 , i did not encounter this issue using it , now switched to v7 to see if anything happens
  • 1.9.2 Modpatch v6.rar

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
From what I hear there isn't going to be anymore fan translation patches of this since it got officially licensed by Sekai Project.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Try v6 , i did not encounter this issue using it , now switched to v7 to see if anything happens
  • 1.9.2 Modpatch v6.rar
Thanks for the reply, however the problem seems to remain even with that version. I'd like to ask though, do you encounter a pop up message saying that some folders are missing when trying to transfer the patch? I get messages for the "neck" and the "pin" folders, that could be part of the problem.

EDIT
So after trying to play the version with only the translation patch, I encountered the bug again. That seems strange, since I was able to play without problems for maybe half an hour earlier.

That's compared to the bug happening in the version I installed the v6 patch after waiting for about 15 minutes or so before running it at all.

The problem could be in my system, but I don't know what could possibly causing it.

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
does anyone have a walkthrough for this?

Thanks for the reply, however the problem seems to remain even with that version. I'd like to ask though, do you encounter a pop up message saying that some folders are missing when trying to transfer the patch? I get messages for the "neck" and the "pin" folders, that could be part of the problem.

EDIT
So after trying to play the version with only the translation patch, I encountered the bug again. That seems strange, since I was able to play without problems for maybe half an hour earlier.

That's compared to the bug happening in the version I installed the v6 patch after waiting for about 15 minutes or so before running it at all.

The problem could be in my system, but I don't know what could possibly causing it.
I am using this one along with the v6 , now v7 modpatch
For those 2 folders they are empty in both patches so i doubt this should be of any concern (latest ver of winrar in my case trows that error when drag extracting into the game folder , but it's fine if i extract to another folder via the context menu(rightclick)
This may be completely unrelated but do you have google chrome installed ? If not try to see if installing it would be of any help
The game window class is pretty much the same as a chrome window so maybe...:pokerFace: i am out of ideas at the moment and i couldn't seem to encounter this issue

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes