VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

michiho

Jul 7, 2017
just started to play this game (T.T im too late to play), btw is there a complete list to unlock the scene? thanks

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
new to this game. Just installed the game, installed the mod-patch (according to the readme), started to play and couldn't find the "say" box anywhere. Searched the thread to see if I missed something, but came up with nothing. Am I not doing something right, to get the "say" box? Or, am I just not seeing it in game? Thankx

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
new to this game. Just installed the game, installed the mod-patch (according to the readme), started to play and couldn't find the "say" box anywhere. Searched the thread to see if I missed something, but came up with nothing. Am I not doing something right, to get the "say" box? Or, am I just not seeing it in game? Thankx
The "say" box unlocks after a certain amount off affection is reached.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
You will need to progress further into the game before you see this.

As pointed out a lot more affection is needed.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
just started to play this game (T.T im too late to play), btw is there a complete list to unlock the scene? thanks
Are you asking how to unlock all the scenes? If so, you can click on "memories" and hover over each box and it'll give you a pretty obvious hint.

Reactions: Daveck

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
You will need to progress further into the game before you see this.
Thank you. This leads to another question then. Every time I play the game she ends up dying after a few days. The only options I have are talk, pat head. When I take her out to get clothes, she catches a cold and dies. Clearly, I am doing something wrong...am I not patting her head enough?, or should I not let her go out with me until later? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you. This leads to another question then. Every time I play the game she ends up dying after a few days. The only options I have are talk, pat head. When I take her out to get clothes, she catches a cold and dies. Clearly, I am doing something wrong...am I not patting her head enough?, or should I not let her go out with me until later? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Just talk and pat her head 2 or 3 times a day, nothing else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michiho

Jul 7, 2017
lol, because you molest and f**k her right after you get her, you must must not molest n f**k her since the begining until she got you got the scene where she got sick and then recover, if you molest/f**k her even once before that scene, then she will always die even how much you pat her...

michiho

Jul 7, 2017
btw is there any other game just like this teaching feeling you guys can recomend? i know the other title like "love at first sight" but that isnt a game, its just a visual novel... thanks...

Reactions: Insanemarlstorm

ZxKamiDes

Jun 8, 2017
google drive or gofile link for the translation patch please?

***or a google drive/gofile link for the mod patch pls :3

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
it's version 2.0b but i not testing.
It's available in 2 parts and from what I read, these are the updates so far
  • Jul/22/2017
    Others
  • Mar/30/2017
    Correction: bugs/defects
  • Mar/28/2017
    Correction: bugs/defects

Reactions: Mr Kael