VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
press the help button and you will see some commands. His readme says you need to use punctuation but it doesnt work for me. you type in what you want to say and click on say it

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
thanks! Updated 4ch link, Modpatch is updated, and trans is updated

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
1 thing start a new game becausse that's also gives the ackward half english half japanese or chinese
old save games dont use them

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
hey all, new here and have to say love this game... its so nice to play on the other end of a Slave/Master game.

I would like to make a small suggestion (or maybe I missed something in the shop) can we get the poor girl some shoes. you can buy her panties, stockings, ect... but no bloody shoes and she walks in the town and forest with you :)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
hey all, new here and have to say love this game... its so nice to play on the other end of a Slave/Master game.

I would like to make a small suggestion (or maybe I missed something in the shop) can we get the poor girl some shoes. you can buy her panties, stockings, ect... but no bloody shoes and she walks in the town and forest with you :)
dont bother with suggestions. The creator hates anyone who has pirated the game (he also assumes that anyone who is using the translation mod is pirating even if they purchased the game.) He has gone so far as to create a translated message to any non japanese speakers to never contact him.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
wow that is just so lame, would hate to tell him i am 50+ years old and i am not at this stage of my life learning to read or speak another language (unless it can be done via direct connect to a computer and I can learn in like 5 mins :p)

Imskel

Reactions: Throwaway13031980

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
A little news:

In JP TF news, Ray is currently working on version 2.0.0, the biggest release since the first version launched back in 2015. Every single art asset is being redrawn almost entirely from scratch in order to improve Sylvie's design consistency. For instance, her trademark monster claws in the sitting position are now going to be actual hands! Also being added are more CGs for early-game stuff (such as the sickness event), a whole new save system, and a bunch of under-the-hood improvements that go along with updating the core Tyrano engine to the current version. However, this also means that all old save files will no longer be compatible with 2.0.0. Right now Ray is uncertain when this work will be finished, but he's shooting for July.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And in other news, Ray gave his blessing for the Sekai Project to do an English translation that should be UNCENSORED. That's according to several sources in ULMF, etc.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
And in other news, Ray gave his blessing for the Sekai Project to do an English translation that should be UNCENSORED. That's according to several sources in ULMF, etc.
That will be cool, I like this game, its nice to play the reverse and help the girl not break her and turn her into a sex slave.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
That will be cool, I like this game, its nice to play the reverse and help the girl not break her and turn her into a sex slave.
She's not a sex slave as at the end she asked herseft.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
So, there was a guy earlier in this post who said he can't touch Sylvie. Neither can I, do I have to wait and do other things before I can do that?

What I mean i that I've made it as far as "To Bed" box is available, but do I have to do other things before I can touch her when going to bed?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So, there was a guy earlier in this post who said he can't touch Sylvie. Neither can I, do I have to wait and do other things before I can do that?

What I mean i that I've made it as far as "To Bed" box is available, but do I have to do other things before I can touch her when going to bed?
Sorry, but do you mean you can't do anything in the sex scene? Can you not touch her pussy or boobs and get a response?

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes